No announcement yet.

Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hooker who infected every single customer, some 500 in total. How did she manage to go from the typical 4 in 10,000 (0.04%) infection rate for female-to-male HIV transmission to 100%?

You've got no evidence, you're full of shit. Just as I thought.
    Last edited by Ironduke; 09 Jul 18,, 21:10.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
      A hooker who infected every single customer, some 500 in total. How did she manage to go from the typical 4 in 10,000 (0.04%) infection rate for female-to-male HIV transmission to 100%?

You've got no evidence, you're full of shit. Just as I thought.
      I can live with that. However, terror also includes causing panic.
      Last edited by Versus; 09 Jul 18,, 22:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
        However, terror also includes causing panic.
        That is precisely what you're doing. Attempting to create a panic about a non-existent terrorist threat.

You're doing a very poor job of convincing anyone here there's a terrorist threat posed by jihadi prostitutes, but if any of your countrymen took you seriously, they may very well become motivated to commit violence or murder against migrant women.

Comment

That is precisely what you're doing. Attempting to create a panic about a non-existent terrorist threat.

You're doing a very poor job of convincing anyone here there's a terrorist threat posed by jihadi prostitutes, but if any of your countrymen took you seriously, they may very well become motivated to commit violence or murder against migrant women.
          Nonsense. You are ignoring the fact that we used to live under Islam and for us it is normal to expect from them to behave in a hostile manner, because that is what Muslims do. It is not personal, its just that their system of beliefs is different and hostile to ours. The most prevalent mode of thinking here, is that the West is using Muslims against us in order to curb imaginary malignant Russian influence in the Balkans and that it wants to destroy us because of that. Give me one good reason not think that that might be true. Trough out history we tried to align with the West, we asked for help countless times and what we got was knife in the back at best. On the other side, Russian "help" is vastly exaggerated, too much talk not enough deeds.

So one prostitute more or less is nothing comparing to the notion that Eu will deport all its migrants to Serbia and we are talking millions.
          Last edited by Versus; 10 Jul 18,, 09:09.

Comment

• Imaginary? Montenegrin coup?

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
              Imaginary? Montenegrin coup?
              The trial is still on so its not completed and I have huge reserves in the official narrative.

Comment

• If this woman infected 500 men...

And the female-to-male HIV transmission rate is 4 in 10,000...

Then 1.25 million Serbian men purchased this woman's services.

That's more than 1 in 3 Serbian men.

If she hadn't been caught, we would indeed be talking millions. Another year, and 100% of Serbian men would have been the victims of this "terrorist".
                Last edited by Ironduke; 10 Jul 18,, 19:22.

Comment

If this woman infected 500 men...

And the female-to-male HIV transmission rate is 4 in 10,000...

Then 1.25 million Serbian men purchased this woman's services.

That's more than 1 in 3 Serbian men.

If she hadn't been caught, we would indeed be talking millions. Another year, and 100% of Serbian men would have been the victims of this "terrorist".
                  Somehow, from what you are writing, I get a sense that, if Muslims detonated a nuke in Serbia, you would have more sympathy for them than for us. Duke, a lot of cognitive bias and fundamental attribution errors in your thinking about this topic.

Comment

• How did this woman manage to infect 500 men when the female-to-male HIV transmission rate is 4 in 10,000?

Comment

How did this woman manage to infect 500 men when the female-to-male HIV transmission rate is 4 in 10,000?
                      I am not a virologist so I don't know. What I do know is the effect that headline that says " Migrant woman infected 500 men in Serbia with HIV" has on a population with average IQ of 89.

Comment

I am not a virologist so I don't know.
                        Maybe you should fact-check a bit before you craft your fabricated fictional tales.

If this woman infected 500 men, that implies she had approx. 1.25 million clients.

If she had 500 clients, the number of infections would likely be between 0 and 1.

Comment

Maybe you should fact-check a bit before you craft your fabricated fictional tales.

If this woman infected 500 men, that implies she had approx. 1.25 million clients.

If she had 500 clients, the number of infections would likely be between 0 and 1.
                          Why should I trust CDC? US is a free economy, what guarantees that CDC is not bribed to give false reports by some pharmaceutical conglomerate or serve some other profit driven agenda?

Comment

• Why believe the earth is round? All the astronomers, scientists, astronauts might be part of one big conspiracy! Why trust what you see? Your hand in front of your face? Descartes "evil genius" could be deceiving you! We might all be brains in a vat 'fed' sensory data! But in so much as we can test the data (or facts) we do know what we do and all human activity from farming to building the LHC - including our homes, running water etc etc... are predicated on the essential truth can we can calculate from the facts. If you want to posit one conspiracy theory after another (none of which can be proved true) then you end up not believing/trusting your own hand in front of your face.

It is the "Turtles all way down!" infinite regress argument that ends up denying we can know/be sure of anything. Stphen Hawking has the anecdote in the mouth of Bertrand Russel:

A well-known scientist (some say it was Bertrand Russell) once gave a public lecture on astronomy. He described how the earth orbits around the sun and how the sun, in turn, orbits around the center of a vast collection of stars called our galaxy. At the end of the lecture, a little old lady at the back of the room got up and said: "What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate supported on the back of a giant tortoise." The scientist gave a superior smile before replying, "What is the tortoise standing on?" "You're very clever, young man, very clever," said the old lady. "But it's turtles all the way down!"

Fine; if you are happy to deny knowing anything but I will take the other path.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                              Why believe the earth is round? All the astronomers, scientists, astronauts might be part of one big conspiracy! Why trust what you see? Your hand in front of your face? Descartes "evil genius" could be deceiving you! We might all be brains in a vat 'fed' sensory data! But in so much as we can test the data (or facts) we do know what we do and all human activity from farming to building the LHC - including our homes, running water etc etc... are predicated on the essential truth can we can calculate from the facts. If you want to posit one conspiracy theory after another (none of which can be proved true) then you end up not believing/trusting your own hand in front of your face.

It is the "Turtles all way down!" infinite regress argument that ends up denying we can know/be sure of anything. Stphen Hawking has the anecdote in the mouth of Bertrand Russel:

Fine; if you are happy to deny knowing anything but I will take the other path.
                              Who knows, shadow knows...

Comment

Who knows
                                Clearly not you.

Comment

Working...
                                X