Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
    There is an official picture of the causes and the events that happened in the Balkan's during the 90'es that has been established in the World as the truth. That is the official version or the official narrative.
    ok, i suppose you have a more nuanced and detailed way of looking at it. Problem is you disagree at the big picture level.

No, they are not traitors but members of a secret super structure called the Federal Secret Service that actually facilitated the whole mess.
    What is interesting is instead of breaking away from Serbia these people from the other countries want to join.

A Croatia or Bosnian Serb trying to join is understandable. But it's something else that these people are from a different country. Like Croat trying to unite Serbs from his country to join the greater Serbian way. I could not think of any motivation to do so other than opportunism. If you want to say loyalty then its loyalty to Milosevic i suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      ok, i suppose you have a more nuanced and detailed way of looking at it. Problem is you disagree at the big picture level.

What is interesting is instead of breaking away from Serbia these people from the other countries want to join.

A Croatia or Bosnian Serb trying to join is understandable. But it's something else that these people are from a different country. Like Croat trying to unite Serbs from his country to join the greater Serbian way. I could not think of any motivation to do so other than opportunism. If you want to say loyalty then its loyalty to Milosevic i suppose.
      I firmly believe that only the complete truth can lead to the prevention of further conflict, suffering and loss of life. Events that happened here during the 90es were products of too much compromises, too much lies, maliciousness and hidden agendas on all sides involved in the conflict, both directly and indirectly. It is not an easy thing to digest, it is ugly and brutal, but it is what it is.

Comment

• One of my favorites from the archives

https://www.jstor.org/stable/4010544...n_tab_contents

Comment

• Here is another explanation i pulled from the comments of the video we are discussing in another thread. Let's see what Versus makes of it : )

Yugoslavia was deliberately destroyed by the EU and NATO by funding Islamist separatists in Bosnia (just like Kashmir). Eventually the Serbs won and the West's Islamist proxies the Bosnian Muslims lost. This situation caused the West to try an alternative strategy to destroy Yugoslavia/Serbia.

The US (Clinton) started funding kovoso Albanian Islamic terrorist group (the KLA) which provoked a crackdown from the Serbs after the Kosovo Albanian Muslims slaughtered and beheaded 20 Serb policeman in Kosovo and then Kosovo Albanian Muslims started massacring the Serb minority in Kosovo. Kosovo is to Serbia what Kashmir is to the Hindus of India.
          He does not mention why the EU would want to destroy Yugoslavia in the first place.

He does not think Milosevic had any negative role to play in the debacle that followed either.

So foreigners guilty, all Serbs innocent : )
          Last edited by Double Edge; 13 Jan 20,, 23:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
            Here is another explanation i pulled from the comments of the video we are discussing in another thread. Let's see what Versus makes of it : )

He does not mention why the EU would want to destroy Yugoslavia in the first place.

He does not think Milosevic had any negative role to play in the debacle that followed either.

So foreigners guilty, all Serbs innocent : )
            Things are not that simple as this whole matter has multiple dimensions and twists. It is easy to lose temper and fall into a rage when talking about these things, due to huge emotional burden that they carry. This caries a danger of over simplification that than lead to wrong conclusions, simply because the judgment is clouded by rage. Keeping the cool head is the condition for getting this right in this case.
            Serbs did their share of crimes, I don't have any doubts about it and we do carry the portion of the guilt, but that is not the main question, that this case study tries to answer. The real question is, was it necessary or perhaps, did it really needed to happen the way it happened? I am trying to question the reality in which these events accrued.

Roots and causes for these events are older than the creation of the EU and the birth of the USA so including them as the main players is not correct. Americans did placed the final blow, sort of Coup de grâce, but again they are not the originators of the crisis. Their role was more of the "technical" kind as they were brought into the play late in the game and were used as pure enforcer of the policies and strategies formed and implemented before USA even existed.

I haven't heard for that particular case, the beheading of the 20 Serbian police officers so I can't say anything about it. I do know that the elements of the, I think that it was 3rd tank battalion, found the corpses of 20 Serbian police officers, with their hands nailed to the walls of the farm wall and their throats cut by the KLA unit that was operating in the zone where Ramus Haradinaj was in control. On the walls, the KLA commander wrote with the policemen blood, the name of his unit.
            Last edited by Versus; 11 Feb 20,, 19:59.

Comment

• I will continue with the study in few days as the project I am hired for is getting closer to its ending.

Comment

• It appears that we will have one hell of a summer as a bzillion of so called "migrants" from Rapestan are piling up at the borders of Greece and Bulgaria.
                However, this time, at least in Serbia is a bit different. Confronted with Rapestani's crimes and the unwillingness of the govt to stop them, citizens of Serbia are now organizing into vigilante and neighbourhood watching/security groups aimed to contain "migrant" violence and their urge to culturally enrich women. It appears that after an incident where a couple of "real men" from Pakistan, tried to enrich a 13 year old girl in front of a primary school, the vigilantes moved into action and the formation of these groups was made public. Migrant crime is, of course reported only in the most extreme cases, following the rules of the shared psychosis of diversity and enrichment enforced by the Eu and their "standards", as the Serbian law is suspended when migrants are behaving badly, but the citizens are no longer willing to put up with these insane measures and are taking the law into their own hands.

So definitely we are in for a ride for the summer.

Comment

• From the more technical side, we are getting new SAM systems and aircraft,both from East and West. New additions include Mi 35 gunships, H-145M multirole helicopters, SAM systems that are currently purchased are Pantsir's from Russia and Mistral's from France and today a new purchase is announced, an Iron Dome from Israel. Diversity at its best and an nightmare for the logistics...

Comment

• It has arrived, the first COVID-19 case in Serbia has been detected today.

Comment

• Some Jihad graffiti art, used to mark ISIS approved real estate in the areas of Belgrade where "migrants" like to camp.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Well...
                        There is a strange feeling in the air, all across the region after recent developments took place. First of all, everyone says that it will send armed units to the borders to prevent new influx of migrants, so now we have various security forces massing up on the borderlines of Austria, Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary and Serbia as well as Northern Macedonia. So everyone is on their toes and really jumpy and trigger happy, it seems. Second, the Community patrols that are forming in Serbia have a mixed responses from the media. The SJW and virtue signalling progressives are playing their usual tune, about the rise of fascism, how it is unacceptable and so on and so on while on the other side, traditionalists are welcoming their formations. Thirdly, the protests in Montenegro are heating up, after its assembly passed the law that allows the Montenegro's govt to take away property from the Serbian Orthodox Church there. Needles to say, the protests have strong religious character. Situation on the Greek border is getting hotter and hotter. Everything looks menacing and scary except one thing that is missing in all these events and that is-genuineness.

Looks like to me that all this is actually all a part of US presidential elections, where opponents of Donald Trump are trying to create "content" for the upcoming elections and it seems to me that they will be willing to wake every possible sleeper cell that they have in order to make more "issues" for the debates and get votes.

Everyone whom thinks that it might benefit from the US elections is now racing to get best position when the showdown comes.

I can already see some of the narratives that are forming. With the migrants its pretty much straight forward, bring them in, as a initial charge to detonate much wider explosion. On one side you will get the right wingers that are defenders traditional values and on the left you will again have defenders on progressive values. Antifa and SJW will scream Nazi's while traditionalists will scream back at them that they are traitors. Migrants themselves have their own agenda as more and more of them will slip towards the radical side because they are seeing this inner conflict as a proof that the West is weak and its a perfect time to strike and bring forth their own vision of reality aka global Caliphate where everything will be perfect. The fact that all three visions of reality have failed before, doesn't seem to bother anyone, because they are so convinced that "this time it will work, because they are in charge" indicates the true problem in all narratives both with the religious folks and ideology camp folks and that true problem is that all three suffer from the same flaw- deeply embedded narcissism.

Also there is another even scarier hypothesis in all this. Since all three parties are using smart phones, there is a surreal fear that the AI will guide all of them into conflict and make them kill each other in order for it to strive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gon2WoLKMvI
                        Last edited by Versus; 07 Mar 20,, 01:09.

Comment

• Also from the crime side, there isn't a day here in Serbia, without narcotics bust or assassination. The war between clans in Montenegro rages without mercy and the recent bust, when they lost one ton of cocaine in Venezuela promises even more blood on the streets. So now aside from Jihad boys and our own psychopaths we will get sicarios as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXubLg3o3qY
                          Last edited by Versus; 07 Mar 20,, 00:41.

Comment

• Montenegro's clan wars and Caba Der, the infamous hit man.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WO73Dh7rY

Comment

• Well of course, I wondered why this whole new situation stinks so much...

https://www.businessinsider.com/ap-e...-islets-2018-2

Comment

Working...
                                X