Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
    I had no illusions about the Bosnian Muslims and I predicted exactly what Kosovo was to become. I was against the Kosovo War but once the war started, it had to be finished through victory.
    Problem is, they are not finished yet. All points out that they will move north, sooner rather than later. That is why I want to finish this study, so that at least some truth could be shed on the events here. There are a lots of things that are filling the gaps in the narrative and might help a lot in understanding the whole situation.
    Last edited by Versus; 27 Nov 17,, 18:44.

Comment

• The worst thing, is the "white noise" aka media spinning. The techniques and ways how they spin the stories here is amazing and I don't know which one is worse. From US ambassador whom openly and publicly says that it is a good thing that we will be overrun with the stone age low iq Saharan Bedouins whom mutilate and rape without any regret or Russian silent approval of that same act. I mean, its amazing. If there is any comfort with Americans, due to their cowboy ZFG attitude, it is "easier", because you know from the start what they want from you.
      I would really like for them to understand that, filling Serbia with savages that will deal drugs, rape and kill, is not a good thing and that if they support that, we don't like it but its not because we like Russians and hate them, we hate them because of their support of the Saharan savages and their Albanian buddies. You can bet that the flow of drugs is in full afterburner nowadays, merging the Morroco, Algeria with Afghan route, drug trafficking is heavy as hell and various clandestine "black funds" are filling up like crazy. Its a good business, making profits from misery. I mean, our security services, literary can't touch them, they are all protected from above.
      Last edited by Versus; 27 Nov 17,, 19:30.

Comment

What? The USSR gave China her nuke. The PRC was a Soviet ally until the late 1960s.
        According to Thomas Reed, Nikita pulled the plug on nuke cooperation in mid 1959 when he came to the conclusion comrade Mao was a bit unhinged and it was no longer a good idea he get the bomb. The Chinese did the rest themselves.

Comment

• Example of daily activities, described by news papers:

1. Montenegro, 23-25 October 2017, meeting of security (intelligence) agencies from Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Croatia, Kosovo and Albania under the CIA supervision. Meeting was a debate about curbing Russian influence in Serbia.
          2. Serbia, November 20th, president of Serbia, Aleksandar Vucic meets Soros's son, soon after new bill that will regulate naturalization of Muslims from Africa and Afghanistan is announced. It calls for taking unused houses from Serbs and giving them to "migrants". Total 120.000 of them are to be settled in Serbia.
          3. Today, refugees from Croatia are removed from their humanitarian center in order to make room for "migrants"
          4. Also, today, Albanian member of Academia said that Albania and Kosovo need to unite but not in the Eu.

Lovely.

Migrants don't want to stay in Serbia, they want to leave but NGo's don't allow them to do so.
          On the statistic side, I understand them, after all Serbia is no1 in Europe on number of suicides and cancer.
          Last edited by Versus; 28 Nov 17,, 01:00.

Comment

• Before continuing with the study, I will warp up the events in a "logical map" that is intended to show the structure of the context in which all these stories reside. It will be kind of a map of universe or dimension in which events accrue. This is necessary in order to understand laws of mechanics that drive the events.

Laters...

Comment

• Tillerson on Balkan issues. Peace and prosperity while filling up the region with rabid Muslims and than preventing them to go to EU whom previously invited them.

https://www.state.gov/secretary/rema.../11/276002.htm

Comment

• This is an ultimatum. Sugarcoated version.

let me add a touch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QohZXA8wvIA
                Last edited by Versus; 29 Nov 17,, 14:07.

Comment

• I'll better finish this easy quickly, before it hits the fan. Not much time is left.

Comment

• Well, this is something you don't see every day
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcK3q_EydGs

This will serve as a galvanizing event just as Mladic's sentence will for the Serbs. Figures are moving to their final position.
                    Last edited by Versus; 29 Nov 17,, 15:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                      I read it as Kennedy was busy with the CM crisis and didn't pay much attention. Whatever that was, please share some of the blame. I know India was anti US at that time, coz' the fuck Nehru was PM, but it takes two to tango.
                      Nehru wasn't anti-US, he visited in 1949. In fact when '62 broke out both the Brits and the Americans over nighted weapons. Why would the US do that if Nehru was anti-US

You're thinking of the left turn we took in the 70s with Indira. This is when all the 3rd world talk starts. but India wasn't third world in the 50s, funny that
                      Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Dec 17,, 20:31.

Comment

We were damned busy with the Cuban Missile Crisis and we saw the thing as your fault when Nehru publically tried to evict the Chinese from the disputed area.
                        Should have been done earlier as in the early 50s when they sneakily built a road across aksai Chin and we did nothing. An article in TIME magazine of all places was questioning around '53 India's lack of an appropriate response to this encroachment. Then Nehru was interested in forming a partnership with mao to keep the cold war out of the region.

What i'm saying is this India provoked China thesis is false. Much more sources out there since to reach this conclusion. Maxwell is debunked

Things change after the Dalai lama came over in '59. Now Mao sees India as trying to take over Tibet and that was the reason he launched the war. You have to wonder which genius led him to that conclusion given that even the Brits couldn't control Tibet and at most only had diplomatic missions there. Russia & China were too much to hold on to Tibet for the Brits. They settled for a tighter perimeter closer to India. Nepal, Bhutan etc. Tibet was the buffer and a soft one at that. Mao thinks India wants to be like the Brits.

The Chinese before the war weren't even talking border, they were only interested in talking Tibet. The border talk only starts later in 70s and 80s and is still the case today so people assume it always was with China, not quite. Meaning it is for India but its something else for China. No way are we the beliggerent in this affair
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Dec 17,, 20:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                          What i'm saying is this India provoked China thesis is false. Much more sources out there since to reach this conclusion. Maxwell is debunked
                          Really doesn't matter. The impression was that India was the one who initiated military force to solve a border dispute and got caught with their pants down. Of course, there are deeper issues than that but for the outside decision maker who's busy with the Cuban Missile Crisis, those are the details he has time for.

However, this is all off topic. I rather read Versus's thoughts than to pollute this thread any further.
                          Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 04 Dec 17,, 21:57.
                          Chimo

Comment

• Re cap of the timeline and the events (in chronological order) that I've dealt with so far:

1. June 8th 1783, Island's volcano Laki erruption.
                            2. American revolution ends (Treaty of Paris, 1783).
                            3. Austro-Turkish war-1788-1789
                            4. French revolution-1789
                            5. 1804- 1'st Serbian uprising
                            6. 1813- End of of 1'st Serbian uprising
                            7. 1813-1815- Ottoman Genocide
                            8. 1815- 2'nt Serbian uprising
                            9. 1817- Assasination of leader of the 1st Serbian uprising
                            10. 1821-Greek revolution
                            11. 1826-Auspicious incident
                            12. 1827-Battle of Navarino
                            13. 1828-Russo Turkish war

Comment

• Kosovo Albanian brothers at the heart of Pentagon
                              https://medium.com/@RPublicService/f...s-ca99b6c93fbf

https://twitter.com/GazetaAktuale/st...17692461297664
                              Last edited by Versus; 07 Dec 17,, 22:05.

Comment

• With those two, Serbia needs ICBM's like yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X