Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key points

At the end of 18th century, events happened that will frame the development of Serbia up to this day.

First major event, was the American revolution.

Loss of the North American colonies forced British Empire to look eastwards and to place focus on India. Protecting India meant denying Russia access to the warm seas where it could gain possibility of building the navy that could challenge the Royal Navy. In this game, Ottoman Empire was seen as a principal ally. Keeping the Ottomans strong enough so that they can counter Russian expansion was essential, simply because Ottoman empire controlled the straits of Dardanelles and Bosporus which were essential in keeping the Russian navy at bay. However, one of the main characteristics of the British elite, up to this day is that it always gathered brightest and the best individuals, with high IQ’s and therefore, a “gift” of foresight. In those abstractions and possible futures, Balkan peninsula was seen as a main route for Russian advance and that advance had a prize at the end-the Adriatic coastline and the access to the sea. Therefore, it was essential for the British Empire, to keep Ottoman rule strong on the land and that meant, supporting it in the Balkans. In the case of failure, alternative for the Ottoman rule was seen in Austro Hungarian empire, taking it over.
    On the European continent, the balance of power doctrine, meant preventing aka containing European powers in such way, that they could never be strong enough to invade British Isles or endanger the British naval supremacy.
    All in all, it was and still is, carefully balanced game, that was focusing on specific points for intervention, rather than overall global presence. Trough intelligence, England was always two or three steps ahead and was able to identify specific places in the events that were accruing and acted only at those specific situations to tip the outcome at its favor. Its foreign policy was interest based and very agile as it didn’t hold any alliance to moral principles or abstractions of higher cause. In other words, unlike French or Spanish or Russian for that matter, the main characteristics of British foreign policy was and still is “a lack of mission” in this world.
    However, with the loss of North American colonies and with the focus turned towards India, this situation created a vector for the British Empire towards Balkans. The main characteristics of that vector was and still is-prevention of Russian expansion by any means necessary.

Second major event, was the French revolution.

Birth of the Republic, brought with it a danger of revolution that threatened the old order. The case when the people rebelled against ruling elite and been able to overthrow it was a nightmarish scenario for the aristocracy and the clergy. The enemy this time, wasn’t coming from outside yet it came from within. It was the first, true system change.
    Rise of Napoleon and his military campaign, was shift of fate that both brought freedom and the demise of Serbia at the beginning of 19th century. Initial successes of the Russian army combined with the Frist Serbian uprising, lead to the creation of the free territory that covered roughly one third of today’s Serbia. It lasted from 1804 till 1813 and during that period the core for the Serbian elite was formed. Unfortunately, considering the circumstances, that elite will prove to be devastating for Serbia’s development due to its globalist nature. Contrary to popular belief, the core of Serbian elite was made out of Freemasons, whom had different goals in mind with Serbia.
    As the time passed, the influence of the freemasonry in Serbia will only continue to grow, preventing the formation of national identity and sow confusion among its elite and their rule.

This is the second vector that defines the framework and it is characterized by a-national and globalist elite in Serbia that doesn’t care about national interests.

Third major event, on the global scale, was Auspicious event of 1826.

In the attempt to modernize its military, Ottoman sultan Mahmud 2nd disbanded the janissary corps. This decision meant that Muslims in the Balkan’s peninsula were left without jobs and considering the fact that they were closest to the Christian countries, this decision made them feel abandoned and threatened which than translated to almost hysterical tyranny towards Serbian population.

Auspicious event, therefore, is the starting point for the hostility of Muslims towards Serbs.

Fourth major event was the Battle of Navarino in 1827, which brought independence to Greece and further reduced the strength of Ottoman Empire, at least in terms of military actions.
    Last edited by Versus; 18 Dec 17,, 11:26.

Comment

• Kosovo-Serbia, Patriot games 2018

Kosovo:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc6WxHeXEsM
      The arrest of Serbian politicians whom came to negotiate the status of Serbian municipalities in Kosovo.

Serbia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlHjpvNG8M

Serbian Air force response to the event, in the form of low level passes by three strike aircraft.

and Oscar goes to....?

No one trusts the mass media and the authenticity of the events, considering the fact that high ranking officials from both sides, had an "private" meeting, in Paris and New York, week or so before the "incident".
      Last edited by Versus; 28 Mar 18,, 19:41.

Comment

• Glad to see you back. Was wondering if you could offer any insights/perspectives on the current situation regarding the Republika Srpska.

I recently read the following article, and it would be interesting to hear a Serbian perspective on the matter.
        http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/21/...ion-law-dodik/
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
          Glad to see you back. Was wondering if you could offer any insights/perspectives on the current situation regarding the Republika Srpska.

I recently read the following article, and it would be interesting to hear a Serbian perspective on the matter.
          http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/21/...ion-law-dodik/
          Standard package and narrative. Following the global deterioration of relationship between Russia and the West, Wes Mitchell was dispatched to Belgrade a few weeks back, with a "new plan" for the situation. It has four points, first Serbia allows Kosovo to get the seat in the UN and other international organizations and as a reward US will back Serbia in its efforts to join Eu and offer help with the Serbian municipalities in Kosovo. In other words if we recognize Kosovo everything will be fine and dandy. If Serbia recognizes Kosovo, that opens up the question of the Republika Srpska status. So the events in Republika Srpska are the reflection of the situation between Kosovo and Serbia. If Serbia recognizes Kosovo, there are some hints, though very shy that the referendum is scheduled for April or May regarding that issue, Republika Srpska will push for independence. Considering that Republika Srpska has quite large Russian investments there is no doubt that this course of action will meet huge resistance and sanctions. In addition, Croatia is getting F-16 from Israel and combined with Kiowa's and MLRS M270, is seen as primary asset in preventing that scenario. A lots of sabre rattling these days...

Comment

• My guess is that there will be a lots of arranged incidents, in order to numb the population, like this one and that at the end Serbia will recognize Kosovo but that the reward will not come, yet that it will open space for new demands. I will write more about it later on.

Comment

• Below is the part of the transcript of Scaparrotti's testimony given on March 8, that regards Serbia:

"SENATOR TOM COTTON: I'd like to continue a conversation about the Balkans that you started with Senator Shaheen. Many people tend to focus on the Baltics, since they are NATO countries exclusively. But I think that NATO status probably makes them a bit more stable, in terms of the threat Russia poses, than the Balkans, in which there are numerous countries that don't belong to NATO. Could you be more specific and say a little bit more about which countries in the Balkans are matters of concern for you in terms of Russian meddling and interference?

SCAPARROTTI: Well, I think Serbia in particular. There's a - there's a connection...

COTTON: Serbia proper or Republika...

SCAPARROTTI: Serbia.

COTTON: ... Srpska?

SCAPARROTTI: Well, I would tell you that it's Serbia as a nation, but then the Serb population, as well, within the Balkans. There's obviously a historical connection there, an affiliation. And - but there's also, because of that, a better opportunity for Russian influence. And they take advantage of that in terms of disinformation, influence upon those populations - the spoiling effect, in some cases, perhaps with Serbia, with respect to Kosovo, or within the tripartite government of Bosnia and Herzegovina. And that's my concern, and I've seen an increase in that, I believe, in the - in the year and a half that I've been in this job"
              Last edited by Versus; 29 Mar 18,, 10:48.

Comment

• So nothing really changes in the narrative, from the 19th century. Serbs are historically tied to Russia and are seen as the outpost of Russian influence and the trap door trough which Russian bear will come out. This testimony caused a great unease in the Serbian media, because it is seen as a justification of future hostile actions towards Serbian population and Serbia as a state. In the most extreme ways, it is seen as a call for genocide towards Serbs as a nation and of course, Russian side takes a great advantage from statements like this. Because saying that Serb population is the problem implies that ideology or nationalism is irrelevant yet that Serbs are the problem because they are Serbs and that their very existence is the problem regardless of their convictions or beliefs.

Of course, the Pentagon dismissed the claims saying that General Scaparrotti's words were twisted by Russian influence and that the message wasn't meant to portray Serbs as nation to be the problem. That statement didn't do much good, as expected.
                Last edited by Versus; 29 Mar 18,, 11:24.

Comment

• As far as Croatian side of the story goes, in Bosnia, their population is decreasing and from what I've heard, now they want their own entity as well, which makes Muslims angry. So basically Bosnian Muslims are growing in numbers, as any Muslim population, but they can't use their numbers as a prevailing factors over two sides, Serbs and Croats. So I think that the Croatian question in Bosnia is basically an opportunity for the Croatia to step in in case Republika Srpska decides to go for the independence. But this is only on the surface as the global goal is to remove Serbian population as such, so this rift between Croats and Muslims is a decoy or a bait that should convince Serbian side to think that they can go with their agenda and than when they make the move, they can be seen as bad guys and offer an excuse for joint action.
                  Last edited by Versus; 29 Mar 18,, 18:55.

Comment

• So in the most recent development, Erdogan has made a pressure on Ramus Haradinaj, the prime minster of Kosovo to fire the head of the Kosovo police and Kosovo's intelligence agency, because they were connected with the Gulen's attempted cue. The echoes of the auspicious event still are going strong, from 1826...

Comment

• Oh yea baby, oh yea

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...nds-03-23-2018

Comment

• "If there is a doubt than there is no doubt"...I hate when I am right.

Comment

• Time is a flat circle...My work never ends. Well its getting close to the end, working on forest scene, the money shoot one. I will post it once it is done.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Well, things are moving in the right direction...Yay, free internet. :)
                            http://www.janes.com/article/78475/s...by-ctt-at-seas
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Versus; 16 Apr 18,, 16:00.

Comment

• Blast from the past...Hybrid helicopter from the 80es that never flown.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• A hundred years has passed since WWI ended and for that, 28th US President Woodrow Wilson will get a boulevard in Belgrade, for the support that US gave to Serbia during those times. On June 28th 1918, Serbian banner was raised along US one over the White House, symbolizing support and alliance during the war. Today, however, very few understand why this happened, while the most, still have deep resentment towards US policy for the role it had during the 90'es and see no reason why we should honor that alliance. As usual, there is a much deeper story behind this event and it revolves around Mihailo Pupin, Serbian scientist whom played a major role in those times and that story has little to do with patriotism and policy, and more with scientific breakthroughs in fields of telecommunications, especially long range ones and their commercialization.

Pupin and Einstein, having a good times...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X