Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
    That's a hell of a lot fire power for arresting a hooker.
    I did a reverse Google image search on the picture you posted.

Funny thing is, it appears in an article dating back to November 2017.

It's just a photo from an anti-terrorism exercise, taken by the Serbian Ministry of Internal Affairs (MUP).

So either:

1) You're extremely gullible
    2) You're outright fabricating stuff and think we're gullible and dumb enough to believe it

Last edited by Ironduke; 07 Jul 18,, 17:52.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
      I did a reverse Google image search on the picture you posted.

Funny thing is, it appears in an article dating back to November 2017.

It's just a photo from an anti-terrorism exercise, taken by the Serbian Ministry of Internal Affairs (MUP).

So either:

1) You're extremely gullible
      2) You're outright fabricating stuff and think we're gullible and dumb enough to believe it

Usage of Gendarmerie is not common for these situations, not even for warrant arrests. Yes the photo is from the CT exercise from the last year, I think that it happened in front of Canadian embassy. I am quoting media mostly, because I don't have the time to dive deeper into the matter, but I have sources that can shed some light at this case.

Comment

I am quoting media mostly, because I don't have the time to dive deeper into the matter
        Maybe until you have the time to dive deeper and get the facts straight, you shouldn't even be thinking/talking about it.

And it sounds like whatever media you're quoting is full of BS.

Comment

Maybe until you have the time to dive deeper and get the facts straight, you shouldn't even be thinking/talking about it.

We will see, but I will put effort on this one.

Comment

• Ok, in the documents I've found in regard of this study, the name Fulbright foundation appears a lot, so if anyone could tell a bit more who they are it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Oh wait, you thought that I've posted the picture of Gendarmerie as a photo of arrest? No, that wasn't my intention, it was to show that service doesn't do "normal" police arrests, but its only used in special cases.

Comment

Oh wait, you thought that I've posted the picture of Gendarmerie as a photo of arrest? No, that wasn't my intention, it was to show that service doesn't do "normal" police arrests, but its only used in special cases.
                You're backpedaling, the hooker ain't a terrorist, and there's no conspiracy to use HIV-positive prostitutes to destroy Serbia.
                Last edited by Ironduke; 08 Jul 18,, 18:32.

Comment

Usage of Gendarmerie is not common for these situations, not even for warrant arrests. Yes the photo is from the CT exercise from the last year, I think that it happened in front of Canadian embassy. I am quoting media mostly, because I don't have the time to dive deeper into the matter, but I have sources that can shed some light at this case.
                  So give us a link to this "media".

I gave one. And it said the police arrested her for prostitution

I'll raise the bullshit flag on that.
                  A photo tagged with "That's a hell of a lot fire power for arresting a hooker." does make it your intention to have us believe that was a picture of the arrest.

Comment

I do. Imagine setting up brothels, with HIV infected prostitutes, that are illegal of course. That way you can kill much more infidels without raising a noise. Logical West would assume that if you go illegal brothels, catching an incurable STD is a logical consequence of reckless behavior and a general health issue at best, not an act of war.
                    Sounds like the plot of a straight-to-DVD bargain bin 99 cent movie:

Sharia Powers: The Hooker Who Shagged Serbia to Death

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                      So give us a link to this "media".

I gave one. And it said the police arrested her for prostitution

I'll raise the bullshit flag on that.
                      A photo tagged with "That's a hell of a lot fire power for arresting a hooker." does make it your intention to have us believe that was a picture of the arrest.
                      This is the closest one I've found in English.
                      https://tech2.org/serbia/a-prostitut...cted-with-hiv/

No, the photo was there to show the discrepancy. It is not logical to use that type of unit for this type of crime unless there is more that meets the eye.

Comment

• She's just a hooker, you can drop the conspiracy theory stuff. Nothing you've said is logical or makes any sense.

Comment

• So a hooker from Jordan lands up in Serbia, and has AIDS. I find it difficult to believe. There's more money to be made in Jordan than in Serbia. I'm guessing she is a migrant and trying to do what others do in that situation, feed herself by whatever means, and maybe her family if she has any. In all probability, it might be that she contracted AIDS in Serbia itself, or she had no knowledge she had the disease. She needs medical care and anti-retroviral drugs. Poor girl.
                          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                            So a hooker from Jordan lands up in Serbia, and has AIDS. I find it difficult to believe. There's more money to be made in Jordan than in Serbia. I'm guessing she is a migrant and trying to do what others do in that situation, feed herself by whatever means, and maybe her family if she has any. In all probability, it might be that she contracted AIDS in Serbia itself, or she had no knowledge she had the disease. She needs medical care and anti-retroviral drugs. Poor girl.
                            No, she was infected before she came here and she knew it. For nine months she was traveling between three cities doing her trade. If there is any comfort, medical staff that tried to transfer her to the hospital, said that she had mental issues. She ran away from the ambulance car as it brought her to the hospital.

Comment

• You've yet to present any evidence that this woman is a terrorist. There's a saying in America - put up or shut up. Prove it.

Comment

You've yet to present any evidence that this woman is a terrorist. There's a saying in America - put up or shut up. Prove it.
                                From Sūrat Al-Tawbah.
                                "Then, when the sacred months have passed,
                                slay the idolaters wherever ye find them,
                                and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush.
                                But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free.
                                Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful"
                                Comes to Serbia illegally, avoids rules, runs from the migrant camp, knowingly continues her trade (implies the existence of a choice and conscience), infects 500 men with incurable virus. For me, that is enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X