Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78798081828384858687
Results 1,291 to 1,293 of 1293

Thread: Serbia-the autopsy report

Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    There is an official picture of the causes and the events that happened in the Balkan's during the 90'es that has been established in the World as the truth. That is the official version or the official narrative.
    ok, i suppose you have a more nuanced and detailed way of looking at it. Problem is you disagree at the big picture level.

No, they are not traitors but members of a secret super structure called the Federal Secret Service that actually facilitated the whole mess.
    What is interesting is instead of breaking away from Serbia these people from the other countries want to join.

A Croatia or Bosnian Serb trying to join is understandable. But it's something else that these people are from a different country. Like Croat trying to unite Serbs from his country to join the greater Serbian way. I could not think of any motivation to do so other than opportunism. If you want to say loyalty then its loyalty to Milosevic i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    ok, i suppose you have a more nuanced and detailed way of looking at it. Problem is you disagree at the big picture level.

What is interesting is instead of breaking away from Serbia these people from the other countries want to join.

A Croatia or Bosnian Serb trying to join is understandable. But it's something else that these people are from a different country. Like Croat trying to unite Serbs from his country to join the greater Serbian way. I could not think of any motivation to do so other than opportunism. If you want to say loyalty then its loyalty to Milosevic i suppose.
    I firmly believe that only the complete truth can lead to the prevention of further conflict, suffering and loss of life. Events that happened here during the 90es were products of too much compromises, too much lies, maliciousness and hidden agendas on all sides involved in the conflict, both directly and indirectly. It is not an easy thing to digest, it is ugly and brutal, but it is what it is.

One of my favorites from the archives

https://www.jstor.org/stable/4010544...n_tab_contents

Thread Information