Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.sipri.org/commentary/blo...ighlights-2016

Comment

• Lord Paddy Ashodwn with KLA, in September 1998, from the video that is now a part of the evidence in the Hague tribunal and dubbed in Serbian with English translation. I will try to find out the full video, it will come handy later on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMGkZL93RV8

Comment

• He was a special representative.

Comment

• Nice Job

I think you are right. .

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
            He was a special representative.
            The alleged video is the part of Russian documentary about Kosovo that was broadcasted here after the NATO bombing. Nothing special, typical orthodox autistic patriotism. However, for the video that is left out from the Russian documentary, it is said that it was made during Paddy's illegal crossing to Yugoslavia's territory and his second meeting with the KLA fighters in the Junik mountains. In that video Paddy said that UK will provide better weapons for the KLA so that they can kill Serbs more efficiently. That video is in the Hague tribunal.
            The whole Kosovo story is getting serious attention now as they announced the merger with Albania on January 1st. Also the lawyer that defended Milosevic at the Hague, was shoot dead a few days ago and he handed that video to the Hague. Somehow, at that same time UK declined the discussion about Kosovo at the Un.

Look, Snapper, UK has its interests and it is sided with the Albanians for two centuries, that is no secret. It has all the rights to do so.

As usual, as soon as I finish my obligations toward the company, I will continue with the study as usual. No more 20th century stuff.
            Last edited by Versus; 03 Aug 18,, 23:41.

Comment

• Conveniently, as the tensions rise, KFOR decided to have drill, equally conveniently in the disputed area.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
                Look, Snapper, UK has its interests and it is sided with the Albanians for two centuries, that is no secret. It has all the rights to do so.
                Really by what Treaty? Or are you referring to Royal Navy picking up the remains of Albania army from the coast during WW1? Oh wait that was not the Albanian army was it? No it was the Serbian army.

Comment

Really by what Treaty? Or are you referring to Royal Navy picking up the remains of Albania army from the coast during WW1? Oh wait that was not the Albanian army was it? No it was the Serbian army.
                  Royal Navy did that unwillingly after Russia issued an ultimatum, that it will make separate peace with Germany, if Serbian Army wasn't evacuated. It was promised to us that Allies will be waiting for us there, yet they were nowhere to be found. In addition, Italian army said that if Serbian army crosses a certain geographical line, it will consider that as an act of war against Italy and its interests. I have all the documents and orders from that era,specifically for the evacuation from the Albanian shores. but that is reserved for the 20th century.

Personally, my favorite was the case when the allies sent few supply ships without protection and the German submarines were waiting in front of the port, waiting for them. Than they would wait for the ships to enter the port and than torpedo them in front of the starving Serbian soldiers.
                  Last edited by Versus; 04 Aug 18,, 14:16.

Comment

• Take a good look at the mural when you go to work. Everything is written there. There is a reason why Serbian flag is on the ground aside from German and Austrian one. Also I will be more than willing to give you every single file number from the FOE's archives if you have the time to go into nitty-gritty details. I know why my writings evoke unease and resentment in you. Like yourself I also trusted the official versions and stories and it hurts still to deal with these matters. But, its the reality and not much can be done about it.

If its any comfort for you, Russian role will get the same treatment just as well and they are not innocent at all in this.
                    Last edited by Versus; 04 Aug 18,, 14:54.

Comment

Royal Navy did that unwillingly after Russia issued an ultimatum, that it will make separate peace with Germany, if Serbian Army wasn't evacuated.
                      What total claptrap. Britain was trying to get Hellas to enter the war from 1914 in support of Serbia. British troops landed at Thessaloniki in 1915 and after Serbia collapsed started the Salonika front. The Serbian army was evacuated to Corfu and parts of it went on with the Allies to defeat Bulgaria. Muscovy of course did sign a separate peace anyway. You were Britain's allies - it was in Britain's interests to save the Serbian army and nothing whatsoever to do Muscovy saving you as the Germans were already in Eastern Galicia and what is now Belarus. That is why the Bulgarians sided with Germany in 1915. The Muscovites were militarily already finished as an offensive force. They could not help Serbia - thus British involvement in Hellas and the evacuation of the Serbian army.

Nor am I a subject of Her Majesty any longer let alone an employee of Her Government. My family's exile ended before the Revolution of Dignity but as the enemy has returned to his old habits I judge my time better spent defending my family's home (and Europe) than sitting in London arguing about the British desire to commit suicide. Even if my family home were still in Poland as it was in the interwar period I would still volunteer to aid Ukraine for as Piłsudski said "There can be no free Poland without a free Ukraine". The same by the way is true of the Baltics.
                      Last edited by snapper; 04 Aug 18,, 15:20.

Comment

• That is official version, that I also learned in school. However, it contradicts with FOE's archive files. Official history is polished in order to fit the narrative that has its purpose. Defending Europe from whom?

Comment

• There's only one war in Europe.

So by what Treaty did this Anglo Albanian come about? When did it start? What signs of it can you point to? This is just like your Anglo Ottoman alliance rubbish. British troops occupied Constantinople in 1918. Oh yea it's all a conspiracy - so only you see it. No it's BS, sorry but it is.

Comment

There's only one war in Europe.

So by what Treaty did this Anglo Albanian come about? When did it start? What signs of it can you point to? This is just like your Anglo Ottoman alliance rubbish. British troops occupied Constantinople in 1918. Oh yea it's all a conspiracy - so only you see it. No it's BS, sorry but it is.
                            You have no idea how much I would like to continue this essay, but I can't due to my obligations towards my firm, but be patient, things on that field are doing well and hopefully I will be able to continue quite sooner that I've expected.

Comment

• My work is based on historical facts, you can check them when ever you want by going to archives in London. There is no conspiracy in this, just more comprehensive view of history that sheds more precise light at the events that happened.

Comment

Memories...

The promising boy, Chase Manhattan bank, circa 1979, Slobodan Milosevic drinks da booze with Rockefeller's.
                                The person claimed to be David Rockefeller in this photo is actually Krsto Popivoda. I haven't yet managed to identify the man standing between Borka Vučić and Slobodan Milošević. He is claimed to be Jakob Rothchild by the same media outlets that published this photo and identified Krsto Popivoda as David Rockefeller. In both cases, that is incorrect. However, this photo continues to circulate the internet and some local media outlets in Serbia, with a false statement attached to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X