Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic example of European insanity

https://diepresse.com/home/ausland/e....intern.portal

Migrants whom were denied asylum will be settled in Serbia, Macedonia,Albania and Kosovo. Yay...WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!

Comment

• Hah, they came up with new ways of terrorism. This time sexual. Currently there is a manhunt for a migrant girl whom infected 500 people in Serbia with HIV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
        Hah, they came up with new ways of terrorism. This time sexual. Currently there is a manhunt for a migrant girl whom infected 500 people in Serbia with HIV.
        Out of curiosity, was she a woman who found herself in desperate circumstances and resorted to prostitution to be able to feed herself and her family, and had unprotected sex with clients?

Frankly, I'm pretty sick of accusations of terrorism being made against people who are not terrorists. The term gets thrown around to unjustifiably malign and persecute people. It's a simple enough matter nowadays to falsely accuse someone of being a terrorist, and create unjustified fears among an audience or the public about the person/group.

I don't know the particulars of this case, but anyone who bandies around the term terrorist under false pretenses and/or with ulterior motivations to describe non-terrorists is the real terrorist. The person(s) who made the false accusation is the person who created terror, not the individual who stands falsely accused.
        Last edited by Ironduke; 28 Jun 18,, 17:14.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
          Out of curiosity, was she a woman who found herself in desperate circumstances and resorted to prostitution to be able to feed herself and her family, and had unprotected sex with clients?

Frankly, I'm pretty sick of accusations of terrorism being made against people who are not terrorists. The term gets thrown around to unjustifiably malign and persecute people. It's a simple enough matter nowadays to falsely accuse someone of being a terrorist, and create unjustified fears among an audience or the public about the person/group.

I don't know the particulars of this case, but anyone who bandies around the term terrorist under false pretenses and/or with ulterior motivations to describe non-terrorists is the real terrorist. The person(s) who made the false accusation is the person who created terror, not the individual who stands falsely accused.
          Well, she was arrested yesterday. According to the news, a 38 year old Fathima Alas, from Jordan was admitted to the migrant in August 2017, where she started to do her trade almost right away although she was aware of the fact that she is HIV positive. Her first clients were migrants and according to the migration office she had five clients a day. Upon discovery of her activities, migrant authorities issued her an warring and placed her under a surveillance. However, she managed to flee the camp and for nine months she was moving between three cities, doing her trade, infecting in the process, close to 500 people with HIV.
          It is difficult to find out the truth, because authorities want to keep the notion that things are under control, however it is the known fact that Serbian law enforcement lost its jurisdiction over the migrants, the minute the "crisis" started, after the pressure was made from the Eu, Russia and the US. Even the US ambassador to Serbia, said that he is happy to see how well migrants are treated in Serbia and made calls to them to apply for residence in Serbia and issued a statement that a lots of them will become citizens of Serbia and that we all should rejoice in the multicultural bonanza that is unfolding. Since than, there was 18 documented cases of rape, mostly migrant on migrant sexual violence, however unconfirmed reports say that the number of crimes committed by migrants is much much higher, but that it goes un reported, just as it is in Europe, because of you know...diversity.

This story gained somewhat modest interest in the media, following the plan of the EU to open migrant vetting centers outside the Eu which is seen as a clandestine attempt of the West to re populate the Balkans with the Muslims in order to prevent "malignant Russian influence". This is not new topic, as it is a prime vector of British geo politics in the Balkans, from the Ottoman days. However, now when the TANAP pipeline project is in full swing, I think that it is safe to say that using migrants as a security factor for this project is quite possible solution.

And everyone is in it, Russia included.
          Last edited by Versus; 29 Jun 18,, 04:51.

Comment

This is not new topic, as it is a prime vector of British geo politics in the Balkans, from the Ottoman days.
            Britain ended the Ottomans. Allenby, Lawrence, Gallipoli... ring a bell?

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
              Britain ended the Ottomans. Allenby, Lawrence, Gallipoli... ring a bell?
              All god things for those who wait. :)

Comment

• The first Serb that set foot on US soil.

https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/ffi16

Comment

• Struck of luck for the study, the discovery of evidence of financial transactions between communist authorities of former Yugoslavia and their deal in regard of settling Albanian migrants, that came from Albania to Kosovo, during 1966-1972. Results of that migration are well known, during the 90es.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well, she was arrested yesterday. According to the news, a 38 year old Fathima Alas, from Jordan was admitted to the migrant in August 2017, where she started to do her trade almost right away although she was aware of the fact that she is HIV positive. Her first clients were migrants and according to the migration office she had five clients a day. Upon discovery of her activities, migrant authorities issued her an warring and placed her under a surveillance. However, she managed to flee the camp and for nine months she was moving between three cities, doing her trade, infecting in the process, close to 500 people with HIV.
                    Let's assume she's a real person, she exists, that she was aware she was HIV-positive, and she infected 500 clients with HIV. I say, let's assume, because I don't know for a fact any of these things are even real.

But let's assume they are.

How does this make her a terrorist?

People and especially authority figures ought to be more circumscribed in what they choose to label 'terrorism'. The term gets thrown around so much it has begun to lose all meaning. Often it's used by authority figures to describe individuals whose opinions they don't like. It's also used to describe individuals and groups that are feared, but the cause of the fear is a result of a mental defect or psychiatric problem the person experiencing the fear is suffering from. The term is also thrown around quite a bit by individuals and authority figures, under false pretenses and/or as a result of ulterior motives that have nothing to do with actual terrorism.

I don't think a migrant hooker from Jordan with AIDS is a terrorist.

It's a disservice, to put it mildly, to use the "terrorist" appellation for things that are clearly not terrorism, especially when there's actual bona fide terrorism in the world. People who throw this term around willy-nilly run the risk of looking like Chicken Little who runs around yelling the sky is falling, and how are we, as members of the public, supposed to take authority figures at their word, that they are telling us the truth in instances where the threat of terrorism is actually real?

Comment

Let's assume she's a real person, she exists, that she was aware she was HIV-positive, and she infected 500 clients with HIV. I say, let's assume, because I don't know for a fact any of these things are even real.

But let's assume they are.

How does this make her a terrorist?

People and especially authority figures ought to be more circumscribed in what they choose to label 'terrorism'. The term gets thrown around so much it has begun to lose all meaning. Often it's used by authority figures to describe individuals whose opinions they don't like. It's also used to describe individuals and groups that are feared, but the cause of the fear is a result of a mental defect or psychiatric problem the person experiencing the fear is suffering from. The term is also thrown around quite a bit by individuals and authority figures, under false pretenses and/or as a result of ulterior motives that have nothing to do with actual terrorism.

I don't think a migrant hooker from Jordan with AIDS is a terrorist.

It's a disservice, to put it mildly, to use the "terrorist" appellation for things that are clearly not terrorism, especially when there's actual bona fide terrorism in the world. People who throw this term around willy-nilly run the risk of looking like Chicken Little who runs around yelling the sky is falling, and how are we, as members of the public, supposed to take authority figures at their word, that they are telling us the truth in instances where the threat of terrorism is actually real?
                      That is because in the West, concept of Jihad cannot be logically grasped. You have to live under the sharia law in order to understand the Muslims. We as well as the others in the Balkans do. As well as Israelis.

Comment

That is because in the West, concept of Jihad cannot be logically grasped. You have to live under the sharia law in order to understand the Muslims. We as well as the others in the Balkans do. As well as Israelis.
                        Enlighten me, how is an HIV-infected prostitute a terrorist?

Comment

Enlighten me, how is an HIV-infected prostitute a terrorist?
                          I can't, you have to live under them in order to understand.

Comment

I can't, you have to live under them in order to understand.
                            I don't think you have an explanation. The woman, if she is real, is just a hooker with AIDS.

Comment

I don't think you have an explanation. The woman, if she is real, is just a hooker with AIDS.
                              I do. Imagine setting up brothels, with HIV infected prostitutes, that are illegal of course. That way you can kill much more infidels without raising a noise. Logical West would assume that if you go illegal brothels, catching an incurable STD is a logical consequence of reckless behavior and a general health issue at best, not an act of war. According to the news reports, she was arrested by Gendarmerie not by regular police.

That's a hell of a lot fire power for arresting a hooker.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Nice picture. What does it have to do with arresting a prostitute?

According to my google-fu this is what happened

https://www.srbijadanas.com/vesti/hr...iji-2018-06-28

The police found Fatima on the street in Belgrade and when they wanted to write a misdemeanor report for prostitution, she did not have the money to pay the sentence for which she was sent to jail.
                                https://www.srbijadanas.com/vesti/hr...ina-2018-06-28

Fatima Alas (38), a prostitute from Jordan who reportedly spread HIV to Serbia, was arrested yesterday in Belgrade and her blood sample was sent to the analysis to determine if she was actually infected, Alo's learned! from sources of close inquiries.

They are afraid of the number of people infected: A migrant who has spread HIV to Serbia!

He was monitored by the trial judge and yesterday he said that he would respond in a misdemeanor or criminal manner.

- Since it suspects that she has an HIV virus, the incumbent judge has issued a warrant to take a blood sample from the arrested and to determine if she really has a serious illness. The results will be viable for four days - says the source.

According to unofficial sources, Fatima Alas was sent after hearing the judge immediately to serve a misdemeanor sentence for prostitution for 20 days in a prison in Pozarevac.
                                Simple case of hooker gets arrested , can't pay fine does 20 days in jail. Ordered to get a blood test because she may have HIV.

HIV is hard to transmit. According to the CDC the chances of a man getting HIV from a woman are 1 in 2,500 exposures. Seems like a poor form of terrorism to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X