No announcement yet.

Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will go trough two main fable now, the EU membership fable and the Kosovo is Serbia fables, prepare for the ultimate madness.

The EU membership fable is the Bubblehead's favorite bed time story. As any science fiction story it has twists,plots,some erotic content,high tech stuff and so on. It is a Manga class mixed with the 80es style acting. Imagine it as crossover between Back to the future,Blade runner and final fantasy.

The Kosovo is Serbia fable is the nationalist favorite bed time story. It is epic fiction story. Think of it as a cross over between Indiana Jones,Lord of The rings,300, Davinci Code mixed with Hostel and Hentai flicks.
    Last edited by Versus; 01 Sep 11,, 17:13.

Comment

• “Go WeEast”, the EU fable.

The EU membership story has been created to counter Milosevic wish to dominate all life. It started to develop in the 1990 and soon it became the main mantra for the opposition parties. They formulated the goal that they are the ones whom will end the Milosevic's rein and that they will lead the Serbia into the brighter future, the EU membership. They called themselves the pro-democratic block or pro democratic parties.
      Basic principle was,again, understood in a wrong way. Since Serbs are digital and wireless, meaning oral, their pro democratic work was consisted out of EU stories. In other words, Milosevic's story was Serbian Nationalism and the pro-democratic block story was democracy and EU. None of the parties ever held the party elections, never practiced democracy within the party. They all were autocratic, leader based parties. Their main tool for demonstrating the EU intentions is EU talk. And oh boy do they talk, constantly talking talking talking. Since they don't really understand anything but have the wish to mimic things that they find to be pretty the main tool of today's democrats is marketing. The main party program is public-relations. New laws, the EU laws are adopted by pure copy-paste method, without debates or any form of thought. The result is again Frankenstein legal system.

It is a part of magical thinking where if you wish hard enough or say the thing that you wish enough that wish will come true. Of course, that doesn't relate to reality in any shape or form. That is why they were able to initiate the dialogue with Kosovo. Because EU demands good relationships between neighbors. Which is in Kosovo's case absolute mindbogglingly stupid thing to do.

Serbia and Kosovo can't have good relationship under any circumstance what so ever because two countries are in war. The only difference is that Kosovo knows that and acts and Serbia doesn't know that is under attack and that the invasion is underway.
      Was there a freedom of movement at the battle of Somme?

If the bubbleheads were internationalists and communist, the Serbian democrats are globalist, citizens of the world. That works in their heads but still they need the visa in their passports if they want to go anywhere. The recent liberalization still demands the same things as the visa regime, the only difference is that you don't have the visa in you passport. They achieved nothing because Serbia is permanently excluded from EU by the EU in 1998.
      Last edited by Versus; 02 Sep 11,, 09:27.

Comment

• What are you talking about? What visas without visas?

What do you need to go in Slovenia? All they ask me is my biometric passport. Oh, and a travel insurance sometimes.

Before it was appoint a meeting at the embassy, proof that I work, bank accounts, plane tickets, hotel reservation, medical, dental, marital status... and after 2 months back and forth and 5 expired visas in the passport MAYBE they would grant me another one ;)
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          What are you talking about? What visas without visas?

What do you need to go in Slovenia? All they ask me is my biometric passport. Oh, and a travel insurance sometimes.

Before it was appoint a meeting at the embassy, proof that I work, bank accounts, plane tickets, hotel reservation, medical, dental, marital status... and after 2 months back and forth and 5 expired visas in the passport MAYBE they would grant me another one ;)
          For you those rules apply, for us all that you quoted below.

Comment

• Don't you have visa liberalization? I have friends who live in Belgrade and travel to Italy and France very often, they never complained about these procedures since November 2009.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Don't you have visa liberalization? I have friends who live in Belgrade and travel to Italy and France very often, they never complained about these procedures since November 2009.
              cause they are rich.

Comment

• Seriously, I never had troubles on Schengen borders.

The border police officers don't know my financial status, all they can see is my passport and me. OK, I am charming, what can I say.

Comment

• And modest .

Lucky for certain EU members,they had no real conflict with their neighbors.Other than that,same crap.

The funniest German story went like this:damn Germans wanted revenge on the Serbs for both WW1 and WW2.The Serbs got them in WW1,which they lost.The Serbs also rebelled in 1941,causing Hitler to waste troops and time in the Balkans,which caused him to failure in Russia,thus losing the war.Jokes and CT(ok,jokes and jokes) aside,Germany really had a hand both in the destruction of Yugoslavia and generally and screwing up the Serbs .
                  Those who know don't speak
                  He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Speaking of ze Germans, they wanted back their zone of interest which always was Slovenia and Croatia. Everything else was collateral. There is no such thing as love and grudge in high politics, only interests ;)

Speaking of zones and interests Brits failed to restore their influence on the Balkans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                      And modest .

Lucky for certain EU members,they had no real conflict with their neighbors.Other than that,same crap.

The funniest German story went like this:damn Germans wanted revenge on the Serbs for both WW1 and WW2.The Serbs got them in WW1,which they lost.The Serbs also rebelled in 1941,causing Hitler to waste troops and time in the Balkans,which caused him to failure in Russia,thus losing the war.Jokes and CT(ok,jokes and jokes) aside,Germany really had a hand both in the destruction of Yugoslavia and generally and screwing up the Serbs .
                      You forgot the part with Templar knights and their grand plan.:) Here is Condor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eovei355l4o
                      Last edited by Versus; 02 Sep 11,, 09:35.

Comment

Speaking of ze Germans, they wanted back their zone of interest which always was Slovenia and Croatia. Everything else was collateral. There is no such thing as love and grudge in high politics, only interests ;)

Speaking of zones and interests Brits failed to restore their influence on the Balkans.
                        Oh but there is, humans are emotional beings, that is how Germans fell in love with Albanians and Albanians fell in love with Americans. And if you have sex scandal with Clinton and Madeleine Albright identification of Kosovo situation with holocaust, all ingredients are there for a block buster. Not to mention that she is Czech just as Frantisek Zach was...Universal studio here I go.
                        Last edited by Versus; 02 Sep 11,, 09:47.

Comment

• Now you are naughty lil fella. Referring to the German KFOR officer?

Comment

Now you are naughty lil fella. Referring to the German KFOR officer?
                            Don't get me started :) Oh no, not that, the story is much much deeper and older.

Comment

• The media warfare was equally brutal during the whole war and it reached its maximum in Kosovo. Slobodan Milosevic never took the media seriously on that matter. His propaganda was directed always at the Serbs. He wanted the Serbs to hate the West and the others so that he could rule them. Since ruling was the only thing he wanted and knew to do. On the other hands, Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia and Kosovo Albanians had much better understanding of how things work with their cause and they presented it according to that. I have no problem with that, I don't hate anyone but I do understand and accept that others hate me. In other words, I've accepted them for what they really are. They are not my brothers and I don't have anything with them, which doesn't mean that I don't respect them or think that I am superior to them. I accept the fact that Croats hate Serbs and that they think that Serbs are waste of genetic material, that Kosovo Albanians are just Albanians and that they will use every tool and every situation to get what they want which is to claim the territories that they think are theirs. I have absolutely no problem with that. I am accepting and recognizing the independence of Kosovo as the state and I think that Serbia has to recognize Kosovo as the independent state. But also it has to accept the fact that that state has hostile intentions towards it and that it has territorial claims and that it will never abandon that.
                              At the end I also accept Serbian stance on this matter. That it will never do anything to stop these processes and that everything it does is stupid and harmful for Serbia as a state,from a strategic point of view but it gives tremendous personal benefit. City bubble heads simply don't have the capacity to see the future and past, they exist only in a present and always go with the trend of the moment.

Comment

• “Kosovo is Serbia” fable

This one is nationalist bed time story. The way how they see it is digital. If the Pristina doesn't control the north that means that Kosovo isn't 100% Albanian, which translates to 0 which means that it is automatically Serbian or 1. Their main stance is we will never recognize Kosovo as independent state and we will fight to preserve it as Serbian territory. But since Kosovo is independent state and Serbia has no influence every effort to support north of Kosovo is illegal and therefore counter productive. So it is an epic fantasy with epic things at stake. Problem is that none of that exists in reality, so keeping the effort, the story about Kosovo is essential since that is all they have. A story.

Comment

Working...
                                X