No announcement yet.

Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But...on the bright side, I've figured out how to optimize fur render for our company and cartoons we are working on. :) Our main antagonist, the mean beaver (work in progress)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Versus; 24 Nov 17,, 10:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      Alright. So, when will the islamic butcher generals of Pak Army tried and sentenced for the genocide in Bangladesh and for their continued acts of terrorism? The complicity of the western world is ming-boggling. They call it geo-politics, bending over to terrorist islamic regimes.
      Never, the Western policy is guided by self interest not by some high standard of morality. It doesn't see world as good or bad, but as useful, worthless and threatening.
      Last edited by Versus; 24 Nov 17,, 16:19.

Comment

• Again the talks about settling 175.000 migrants in Serbia are up.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vhEut36Dwc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAZLRwyRJUA

Oh, Canada...here it comes.

Comment

• The journey down the rabbit hole will continue very soon. Cartoons are doing well and that project will end by the end of this year and than back to history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3VG...=RDy3VGKHXpUyc

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
              When a non-Pakistani flag flies over the Pakistani Parliament.
              I apologize and I am sorry. It's the fault of our politicians. You fight for the cause. I went out of line.
              Last edited by Oracle; 26 Nov 17,, 17:59.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
                Never, the Western policy is guided by self interest not by some high standard of morality. It doesn't see world as good or bad, but as useful, worthless and threatening.
                Then the Western world must adapt. Or, in another 2 decades, American influence will be gone. It's time they come back to their senses. Enough of good and bad definitions.
                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Not sure what you're apologizing for.

To answer your question though. The world is a lot more safer today than during the Cold War. We had over 60,000 nuclear warheads ready, able, and willing to burn mankind back to the stoneage. Today, we have less than 15,000. We were a lot more determined back then also. The news is about NATO bombing a few ISIS trucks. Exercise ABLE ARCHER 83 nearly started WWIII.
                  Chimo

Comment

Not sure what you're apologizing for.

To answer your question though. The world is a lot more safer today than during the Cold War. We had over 60,000 nuclear warheads ready, able, and willing to burn mankind back to the stoneage. Today, we have less than 15,000. We were a lot more determined back then also. The news is about NATO bombing a few ISIS trucks. Exercise ABLE ARCHER 83 nearly started WWIII.
                    I apologized becaue I got emotional. Emotions have no place in geo-politics. You call Pak tactical nukes as a stabiliser? When are you going to take the blame and act?
                    You've been in UNPROFOR, what's your message?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                      You call Pak tactical nukes as a stabiliser?
                      Tac nukes belong to the same library section as limited nuclear war - fiction.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                      When are you going to take the blame and act?
                      India is to blame for Pakistani nukes.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                      You've been in UNPROFOR, what's your message?
                      Hug your children.
                      Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 26 Nov 17,, 20:06.
                      Chimo

Comment

Not sure what you're apologizing for.

Kind of doubt that. Back than we had reasonable and serious men in charge of those nukes on both sides, now we have millions of low iq idiots willing to blow up at any time and place for completely irrational reasons. Call me old fashion but I really miss the nuke scare.

Comment

• And we are still capable for full blown WW3 with nukes. Depressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
                            Kind of doubt that. Back than we had reasonable and serious men in charge of those nukes on both sides, now we have millions of low iq idiots willing to blow up at any time and place for completely irrational reasons. Call me old fashion but I really miss the nuke scare.
                            Those low IQ idiots are a lot safer than 20+ million professional soldiers determined to fight a nuclear war. Those low IQ idiots just want to scare people. We want to kill whole towns, villages, and cities. Your terrorists want to blow up a downtown market to spread fear. We want to blow up the sewage plant to spread cholera.
                            Chimo

Comment

Those low IQ idiots are a lot safer than 20+ million professional soldiers determined to fight a nuclear war. Those low IQ idiots just want to scare people. We want to kill whole towns, villages, and cities. Your terrorists want to blow up a downtown market to spread fear. We want to blow up the sewage plant to spread cholera.
                              But there are 200 million of them. I get your point but still...

Comment

• Those 200 millions are just baby seals.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X