No announcement yet.

Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to unconfirmed source, we had an sexual assault by migrants yesterday. However, what is bizarre about it, is the part where, after the assault was reported to the police, police said that they cannot do anything about it and that worse incidents were reported. Problem with this situation is that all of the NGO that care about jihadists here are US Aid and that our police is under British control. But even bigger problem is our historical experience with jihadists aka all Muslims. This will not go quietly and we are not Rotherham no matter how much false ethnic cleansing accusations EU and US want to put on us.
    Last edited by Versus; 10 May 17,, 13:43.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
      our police is under British control
      What? Please provide proof or stop making silly remarks. Britain could not afford to 'control your police' even if saw a reason to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
        What? Please provide proof or stop making silly remarks. Britain could not afford to 'control your police' even if saw a reason to do so.
        http://balkanblog.org/2008/07/06/ant...ration-bandit/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/419...an-rivals.html

I will look for 2010 events, but these things are hard to find. For obvious reasons.

Comment

• It appears now, that something big is going on, considering the amount of "white noise" that exists in the air. Crisis in Macedonia,Kosovo,Bosnia are slowly but surely cooking and the things that were on "back burner", are getting attention again. Could it be that this all is a distraction for the Montenegro and NATO membership? I don't have the time to look further into all this, but all I can notice form my limited perspective is that things are in motion, but where they will lead to is uncertain. If I use the old metric, than the logic of events is pretty straight forward. After Montenegro gets admitted to NATO, Serbia will be encircled from all sides. This will trigger two things that will form self enforcing feedback loops. Our enemies will see this as an opportunity to press on with their agendas, namely the Albanians with the creation of Great Albania and Croats whom will move with their agenda of purging the Bosnia from Serbs. Those two plans meet up in Sanjak region so I am guessing that crisis there will yield some sort of autonomy. The issue of Vojvodina and its independence might go hand in hand with this development. All that is left than, once the corridor is made, is for the Turks to release the flood of Muslims and effectively rebuild the Ottoman empire again. The growing sense of threat, meanwhile will boost nationalism in Serbia and it will be used as an excuse for others to press on with their agendas. Turbulent times ahead.

On the second thought, migrants from Belgrade are being moved to other locations. Official reason, possibility of communicable disease outburst.

Comment

• Snapper, defend the Poland, 15 million of them are poised to advance at the end of May.

Comment

I will look for 2010 events, but these things are hard to find. For obvious reasons.
              What has 2002 or 2010 got to do with today? Why do you suppose actual evidence of your paranoia is so hard to find? Maybe because it doesn't exist. Try Occam's razor.

Originally posted by Versus View Post
              Snapper, defend the Poland, 15 million of them are poised to advance at the end of May.
              15m what? Fish? Only our 'fraternal brothers' are invading Ukraine.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                What has 2002 or 2010 got to do with today? Why do you suppose actual evidence of your paranoia is so hard to find? Maybe because it doesn't exist. Try Occam's razor.

15m what? Fish? Only our 'fraternal brothers' are invading Ukraine.
                I will look into it once I free myself from captivity. Macron announced that he will sanction Poland for not accepting multiculturalism. My advice-take the sanctions, we endured under them for 10 years, its not that bad as it seems.
                Last edited by Versus; 12 May 17,, 11:17.

Comment

• Oh man, all those books we published about Germany turning into caliphate 15 years ago are coming to life

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...roperty-rights

Comment

• Here we go again...Few minutes ago. Kansas style.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Doc, according to our sources 800 of them have entered Macedonia in two waves in the last couple of days. Any confirmation? Armed of course.
                      So, have they come back? They are nowhere to be found
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        So, have they come back? They are nowhere to be found
                        That was the news...Oh by the way, we are drafting again.

Comment

• Diversity is our strength...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSRUYHccsso

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cDH4WsbTMM

Comment

• Surely between the Serbian Empire and the Ottoman Empire religious hatred has existed in one form or another throughout the Balkans.
                              Attrocities have been commited by all sides for centuries. Being taught an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth on all sides never increased the chance for establishing true peace.

Sadly as religious animosity and cultural acrimony exists in so many regions of our world today that the deep mistrust (indeed hatred) preempts any chance for a peaceful resolution moving forward until the leadership from all sides choose to stop shedding their children's blood.
                              As a realist I do not see that happening any time soon.
                              Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

• Who'd have guessed? https://www.occrp.org/en/spooksandsp...-in-macedonia/

Comment

Working...
                                X