Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    These are Bulgarians, mate. They have their version of everything
    I know, VMRO was always regarded as a front for Bulgarian expansionist interests. While researching the Deep Valley and the Croatian genocide, I found that the methods of killings are almost identical, in mass and with cold weapons with special sadistic touch. They are the part of the same narrative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
      I know, VMRO was always regarded as a front for Bulgarian expansionist interests. While researching the Deep Valley and the Croatian genocide, I found that the methods of killings are almost identical, in mass and with cold weapons with special sadistic touch. They are the part of the same narrative.
      You have to realize that that name was used by many, left-wing, right-wing, Bulgarians who sought a way for leverage or expansion of their country...
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Well Doc I see that the orgy continues...
        Attached Files

Comment

• Any news Doc, our reports are pretty flimsy...Aside form general narrative, of course.

Comment

Any news Doc, our reports are pretty flimsy...Aside form general narrative, of course.
            Your guys from BIA are stirring the pot. I can't believe they were ordered to keep it quiet, yet it got leaked, but no photos, footage or anything of substance.

How do you like our next PM's interviews these days? He is one of a kind, in one piece he infuriated both Serbs and Albanians. Not many people can achieve that much in so little time.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Your guys from BIA are stirring the pot. I can't believe they were ordered to keep it quiet, yet it got leaked, but no photos, footage or anything of substance.

How do you like our next PM's interviews these days? He is one of a kind, in one piece he infuriated both Serbs and Albanians. Not many people can achieve that much in so little time.
              Well that happens when a man has a talent...Haven't following the news much, we had a murder in the neighborhood where I work, someone killed a prostitute three days ago, so police is dragging the net currently. Might be the "migrants" from Rapestan, sharing the cultural values like the do in Europe. Who knows, this hood is all but safe so it could be anything. BIA is under MI 6 control since 2010 so I am not surprised with their actions. However my former comrades from VBA are taking their job seriously, yesterday they sized large weapons shipment heading towards you. Considering that they are under US control, things are bound to get a whole lot more interesting.

Comment

• So, how many arrests? None. How do you know where they were headed? Thank you.

Comment

So, how many arrests? None. How do you know where they were headed? Thank you.
                  There you go, from BND Press.

http://www.blic.rs/vesti/hronika/taj...oruzje/vnqmg89

Comment

• An firefight accrued today in the Bujanovac region, close to the village Turije,aka in the "buffer zone" between Kosovo and Serbia, leaving two persons dead and one young girl wounded. It is unclear how this happened but it is confirmed that the car or cars involved in the shooting were from Kosovo.

Comment

• It appears that it was a case of domestic violence, according to the latest news.

Comment

Again, no arrests? Weird.

So, they asked the weapons, "Hey weapons, where are you headed and why you go trough South Serbia and not trough Kosovo?" To which the cache of weps responded "We are headed to Macedonia, leave us alone, none of your biz".

This part is also very interesting "Namely, the Prime Minister Aleksandar Vučić considered that speculations about confiscation of ..."

I am not saying the weapons were not for our guys, all I am saying how the heck they knew the weapons were moving and in which direction and for what purpose?

Comment

• Arresting them would be a violation of their human rights, ethnic cleansing, blah blah oh humanity, and we would get the six fleet again like in 1999. This is all managed from the outside but we can't do anything about it. It is interesting the types of weapons, snipers and sub machine guns mostly, real urban combat gear...They want those pipes so badly...
                          Last edited by Versus; 04 May 17,, 23:16.

Comment

• And of course, the infamous sabre rattling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGdN_lz14Q

military drill "Steel 2017"...the riddle of steel, hahahha.

Is it just me or this all looks more and more like one gigantic exercise in futility. All parties included.
                            Last edited by Versus; 04 May 17,, 23:25.

Comment

• Doc, according to our sources 800 of them have entered Macedonia in two waves in the last couple of days. Any confirmation? Armed of course.
                              Last edited by Versus; 06 May 17,, 00:25.

Comment

• Well, solid performance. From today's military drill. Defense exhibition is coming up so there will be more footage soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIXJJ8tkr88
                                Last edited by Versus; 09 May 17,, 22:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X