Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So most recent update
    1. Protests are still going on and slowly getting heated up with brief bursts of violence
    2. An military trainer, G4 crashed today on a training mission. From a crash video, aircraft vent into spin, lost airspeed and crashed. Both pilots failed to eject and were killed in crash
    3. Haradinaj's brother, gave statement that in case of his brother gets extradited to Serbia, Kosovo will be cleansed of Serbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
      So most recent update
      1. Protests are still going on and slowly getting heated up with brief bursts of violence
      2. An military trainer, G4 crashed today on a training mission. From a crash video, aircraft vent into spin, lost airspeed and crashed. Both pilots failed to eject and were killed in crash
      3. Haradinaj's brother, gave statement that in case of his brother gets extradited to Serbia, Kosovo will be cleansed of Serbs.
      We've built that fence on the wrong border.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        We've built that fence on the wrong border.
        Not if the Albanians decide to integrate Serbs into Kosovo. Literary speaking. They have options, we don't.

Comment

• Well we have John McCain today, in Belgrade. Interesting.

Comment

• Yes, my assumptions were right, there is a splintering and a big one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uag6Ykg2pY

Comment

• All you need is love...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Fishy...
                Attached Files

Comment

• Ho ho ho...what an interesting course of events and statements that follow it. Our soon to be President accused Turkey in backing up the Great Albanian idea and recent, well not exactly a crisis, but a nuisance. As we like to say here, the man just discovered the hole in the flower pot. Turkey is just the logistic base, brains are well...elsewhere. As it was predicted the antifa and sjws are still wrecking the havoc in Belgrade. So we have green and red working together.
                  Last edited by Versus; 27 Apr 17,, 04:08.

Comment

• Here they are the Soros's SJW near the place where I work. With "migrants" whom joined them of course...
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Versus; 27 Apr 17,, 14:40.

Comment

• First we take Manhattan than we take Montana....Madness continues. May I ask kindly the Americans, errr what are you doing?
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Doc, what is happening down there? I saw the latest news...

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
                          Doc, what is happening down there? I saw the latest news...
                          Not much. By the morning this will end. My guesstimates are 3 a.m.

Edit to add.

The President will address the nation at 10 pm. Since we are all loonies, I might revision the above afterwards.
                          Last edited by Doktor; 27 Apr 17,, 20:23.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            Not much. By the morning this will end. My guesstimates are 3 a.m.

Edit to add.

The President will address the nation at 10 pm. Since we are all loonies, I might revision the above afterwards.
                            So we have HOS in da house...And where are Croats there are Germans..so BND, the old love and the old goal.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Stay safe Dok. Some background for others can be found here; https://www.theatlantic.com/news/arc...edonia/524622/

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                                Stay safe Dok. Some background for others can be found here; https://www.theatlantic.com/news/arc...edonia/524622/
                                The narrative is wrong.

The protesters entered the building because the procedure was not followed for the election and there is a tension that the parties of the Albanians went to Tirana to form a platform about Macedonia. But it is not against him being an Albanian per se. He was a Minister of defence before, and before that, on today's date in 2001 he orchestrated an ambush slay. Told you we are not right in the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X