Sesame Street pair Bert and Ernie 'will not marry'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Repatriated Canuck View Post
    Great you're gay I don't care. All I care about is if you're nice and if you are lets grab a beer or wine.

Keep sex out of a childrens program. Straight or gay, it doesn't belong there.
    Amen, brother! I've phrased it a little differently: You can do whatever the hell you want with whoever the hell you want, as long as you don't try and do it to me
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Repatriated Canuck View Post
      If gay was normal everyone would be gay. I'd rather teach my kids about what gay is and that it's okay to be gay. Let kids be kids FFS. Why do we need to teach small children about sex and sexual orientation? Why does an innocent Muppet Show need to be sexualised? Help kids with the ABC's and 123's not that some people love and have sex with people of the same sex which is different than what mommy and daddy do..... In fact I'd rather them not know what mommy and daddy do anyway, if they are still watching Sesame Street I would imagine that sex is not something they would have the maturity to understand.

When I get asked I'm sure I'll need to explain the truth of things but I'd rather wait for the question and let my future children stay children for as long as possible. All a small child needs to know is where the no spots are.

I do not like gay culture rammed down my throat. I don't go around rubbing my sexual orientation in everyone's face. Up here in Yellowknife on gay day they gave out fruit sticks, was hilarious and witty I thought. Was it necessary though? Do you really need to come out to the post office and give out fruit and make out while handing out pamphlets? I don't normally see a group of straight people making out in front of the post office. If people did I'd think they are a nutbags too. I'd tell my buddy to get a room if he was all over his missus and I've heard it too when I was young. It makes people feel awkward.

Great you're gay I don't care. All I care about is if you're nice and if you are lets grab a beer or wine.

Keep sex out of a childrens program. Straight or gay, it doesn't belong there.
      Whats the matter with these people? - trying to put sex into Seseme Street - they should be imprisoned for child abuse... Cartoon characters are not sexual beings - and kids don't need exposure to sex - gay or hetero - it is pedophilia - plain and simple - perverted abuse of children. Sex is an adult thing - and is not for preschool children - anyone who thinks it is is sick and needs to be "cured" - a lobotomy would help. (I'd use a dremel myself, clean out the skull and put a nice shine on the bone). Sexuality should be taught to older kids - particularly "alternative" types like homosexuality - it is not appropriate for young children - who need to finish being children before being confronted with this topic. Whats next? - training little kids in the Karma Sutrra? - so they can be better sex partners for the pedophiles? I can see teaching pubescent kids about reproduction and STD's (so they understand the risks of sexuality) - but sexual orientation itself should be a college topic - IMO (they should be adults first - then learn about what other adults do in the bedroom). Once they are qualified to make life decisions - then they can study the options - instead of being "guided" into alternative lifestyles that preclude having children of their own.
      Last edited by USSWisconsin; 07 Sep 11,, 16:38.
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

My buddy that I lived with was gay when I was young raver. The gay bar was funny, I would get free drinks. Apparently I was cute! I would tell them I've just here with my buddy but I guess that they thought it just meant I'm not drunk enough for dick yet?

It was flattering more than anything. It's like getting hit on by a fat girl with a mustache.

Like I said, don't care about gay. In fact the very first time I went to the strippers was at basic training in Wainwright, Alberta with a lesbian.

Nice people are just that, nice people and worth my time.
        Originally posted by GVChamp
        College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Working...
        X