11-12 NBA Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-12 NBA Season

What do you think about the NBA lockout situation. I love the sport and enjoy to play it, so I'm optimistic about the situation. What do you guys think. (vote in the polls too)
    Full Season
    66.67%
    Partial Season
    33.33%
    No Season
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

They'll find a way to get it done... they always do!

Being a Dallas guy, it was great to see the Mavericks win. They deserved it.

Comment

NBA? What's wrong with it?
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

The NBA might be headed into a lockout because the players and owners can't agree on something. I never fully understood the situation. Also, the NFL recently faced the same problem, but they resolved it by now.

NBA heads into lockout after sides can't get deal done | NBA.com
        This should kind of explain it.

And the Mavs did indeed deserve to win it. Dirk, Kidd, and Marion all deserved a ring. But they did knock out my team (the Lakers) in the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar156 View Post
          The NBA might be headed into a lockout because the players and owners can't agree on something. I never fully understood the situation. Also, the NFL recently faced the same problem, but they resolved it by now.

NBA heads into lockout after sides can't get deal done | NBA.com
          This should kind of explain it.

And the Mavs did indeed deserve to win it. Dirk, Kidd, and Marion all deserved a ring. But they did knock out my team (the Lakers) in the 2nd round.
          Lakers were pathetic during this past playoffs. They deserved to lose. There was no hunger, no energy, no drive, no desire, only flagarant fouls and poor sportsmanship from a bunch of crybabies.

Bynum has a lot of potential, but he's too frail and doesn't work hard enough. Lakers will be better off with someone who doesn't have as much talent but works twice as hard.
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I can't argue against that.
            The Lakers need to trade for a young star. The smartest move for the Lakers is too trade for Dwight Howard, and get a quick and young point guard like Jameer Nelson.
            But until then (unless Bynum, Shannon Brown, or someone else has a break out season), the Lakers will be on a slow decline.
            Next year, they'll still be contenders but I think Chicago or the Oklahoma City should be favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
              Lakers were pathetic during this past playoffs. They deserved to lose. There was no hunger, no energy, no drive, no desire, only flagarant fouls and poor sportsmanship from a bunch of crybabies.
              I doubt you can even conceive how joyous and satisfying the Mavericks' sweep of the Lakers was in the playoffs. Watching the Lakers melt down, and seeing Barea cut through them like a laser beam, was bliss for long-suffering Mavericks fans.

It was like watching the Cubs finally win!

Comment

Working...
              X