This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadliest Warrior - US Rangers vs. N. Korean Special Forces

I was watching the Deadliest Warrior show just yesterday and they compared the US Rangers and N. Korean Special Forces. If you don't know what Deadliest Warrior is, it's a show that compares 2 different soldiers and sees who wins. For Example, Ninja vs. Spartan, KGB vs. CIA, etc. They take their most important weapons and test them to see which is better and they also use many X-factors like intuition, discipline, etc. After they have the data, they simulate a battle between the 2 soldiers 5000 times and the soldier that wins more battles is better.

On the last episode they compared the US Rangers and the N. Korean Special Forces (NKSF)
    Here's the results:
    (the weapons that were better are in bold)
    Weapons:

Rangers
    M4
    SR-25
    Claymore

NKSF
    Type 68 AKM
    PSL
    Anti-Personnel Box Mine

The NKSF was better in majority of the X-factors like Terrain Familiarity and
    Extremism.

The end result is extremely close:
    US Rangers: 50.08%
    NKSF: 49.92%

Here's were you can find the full information
    List of Deadliest Warrior episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So do you think that a real life battle between these 2 soldiers is actually this close? (without any support at all, just the infantry)

I love this thread!!!!

Comment

We don't like "vs" threads here, even more so on such a...ridiculous premise like this TV show

If our members still want to discuss this series, they are free to do that here:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/movie-tv-room/

Comment

Working...
      X