No announcement yet.

Dead Taliban mutilated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stationed at Canterbury - bit close for my fingers. IF this is proved true the guy needs a long de-brief in a white coat.

Comment

It's uncomfortable, but nothing new. I can think of incidents like it in just about any war that lasted more than a few days... Vietnam, WW2, probably Korea. "Good U.S. boys" did it in the Pacific war. I think it comes from stress combined with a particular mindset, but I'm just guessing there.

Remove the individual(s) from combat and press on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post
        It's uncomfortable, but nothing new. I can think of incidents like it in just about any war that lasted more than a few days... Vietnam, WW2, probably Korea. "Good U.S. boys" did it in the Pacific war. I think it comes from stress combined with a particular mindset, but I'm just guessing there.

Remove the individual(s) from combat and press on.
        True , go back in millennia , heads on poles ,proof of death , ie , bring me his head etc etc , WW2 gold teeth extracted from the dead , but the sentence was shot if caught , better souvenirs would be , his/her weapon , dogtags, or something like that , maybe the guy in Q had problems pickin his nose and needed a hand :slap:, but only got 2 fingers , just saying ,maybe ragheads nails were longer :tankie:
        Last edited by tankie; 10 Aug 11,, 19:24.

Comment

Working...
        X