Al Qaeda 2.0: Truth or Myth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Qaeda 2.0: Truth or Myth?

I'm calling this a myth. This seems to be an excuse to extend the wars we are already in and to increase the places US troops are present and fighting is occurring. Hopefully, our media doesn't allow this to happen.

Originally posted by bluemoon22 View Post
    I'm calling this a myth. This seems to be an excuse to extend the wars we are already in and to increase the places US troops are present and fighting is occurring. Hopefully, our media doesn't allow this to happen.

The media will fuel this IMO. In the bottom line though it will be what Commanders on the ground think since they experience it first hand and report.
    The good part is it will be refined in strike capbility from growing tech meaning less boots on the ground.
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 01 Aug 11,, 19:31.
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

I see fewer Military boots on the ground, but an increase in CIA victories soon. I really like the idea of using more intelligent means to catch terrorists, like setting traps for them, and using disinformation, and other covert entrapment tactics. With a former Army commander in charge at CIA now, mabey CIA can get their "second wind". So far it has cost almost $13 mil/ bad guy killed, in Afghanistan. If we can get that return on investment up, we will eventually get them, no matter how long it takes.
      Don't listen to me, I'm a wack job.

Comment

Working...
      X