Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
    Oh... You meant Ebenezer...
    The scary part of that is I understood tankie when he first said it in post #10. :(

Comment

Oh... You meant Ebenezer. Air Con doesn't help when I spend most my day outside, anyway
      Me either, two showers a day, morning and nite, for me in this heat.

Comment

C'mon, Julie, Benny is a guy in his early twenties without a girlfriend and there is a reason why he's in the showers so often...if you know what I mean.... *wink* *wink*

Comment

Dude, have you got something stuck in your eye, or is that your usual nervous tic?
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

What, you check WAB the first thing in the morning when you wake up???

Comment

Actually I hadn't quite gotten to sleep yet. Had a shitload of friends over last night, didn't get to sleep before 4:00 AM or something like that.
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

:pari:
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Is that a hungover angry bird?!

Comment

Is that a hungover angry bird?!
                    :slap: That is an angry bird shaking his head at the folly of youth
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                      C'mon, Julie, Benny is a guy in his early twenties without a girlfriend and there is a reason why he's in the showers so often...if you know what I mean.... *wink* *wink*
                      Are you inferring that because your not in your early twenties anymore, and that as you may or may not have a missus, that you don't unleash your 'frustration' any more because of physical inep-- oops I mean, age and wisdom?

*runs*
                      Ego Numquam

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                        :slap: That is an angry bird shaking his head at the folly of youth
                        It's the weekend, I can stay up as late as I like. Besides, I'm in the break between test periods, don't really have anything better to do with myself

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                          Not very good at spellerin is you , it should be an A

Comment

Originally posted by Chunder View Post
                            Are you inferring that because your not in your early twenties anymore, and that as you may or may not have a missus, that you don't unleash your 'frustration' any more because of physical inep-- oops I mean, age and wisdom?

*runs*
                            To quote Arthur Fonzarelli and one angry Kiwi bird on this board:

EXACTAMUNDO!

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              Not very good at spellerin is you , it should be an A
                              Hey, my spellerin is just about perfekt!

Comment

You both need edjumacating

Comment

Working...
                                X