Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sd.Kfz.169 Horch 1A

Attached Files

Nord, would you mind sharing the entire diorama with us? I think a lot of us would appreciate seeing your work on a larger scale.

Comment

Ok, np.

I`m glad that someone wanna look at it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting. Is the scale on most of your models 1/35 or do you do a variety? Also, this may be a silly question considering I don't really model much, but do people do large scale armored dioramas? Or does creating a landscape on that scale/modelling duplicate vehicles several times over get a bit monotonous?

Comment

i only do 1/35 in groundvehicles. 1/48 in planes.

I think the space is the problem making huge dioramas, where should you place it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nord View Post
            i only do 1/35 in groundvehicles. 1/48 in planes.

I think the space is the problem making huge dioramas, where should you place it?
            This is true. I suppose the only place for anything on the size of being realistically measured up to a km (which should end up being about 60ish meters scaled?) would be an exhibit at a museum or something. But even on a scale of having perhaps a dozen or so AFVs in a diograma? The most I've seen is half a dozen.

Comment

I have some 120 vehicles built, so maybe I must do a huge one.. ;)

Comment

Amazing stuff Nord.

I now have a sudden urge to install and play Men of War Again..:)
                For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Hehe, I can get that same feeling sometimes.. ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X