Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davey, haven't you learned by now just to ignore him? Honestly, you've had to so much practice with tankie, how can you not draw the same conclusions about Yellowbelly?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• This thread has good potential. But, as a newcomer, and in reference to the first few pages of postings in this thread, I would hope that some experienced member of WAB could come up with a more coherent listing . . . . . something that newcomers could more readily understand.

Such a listing might be of value to many people who browse the internet frequently but are really not familiar with the situation at WAB.

Comment

• Originally posted by qnextt View Post
        Such a listing might be of value to many people who browse the internet frequently but are really not familiar with the situation at WAB.
        Could somebody explain the situation to our new friend here? Julie? Yelow? Ross? tankie? Anybody? I would, but my vocabulary is limited to polite words . . . .
        "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

• Originally posted by qnextt View Post
          This thread has good potential. But, as a newcomer, and in reference to the first few pages of postings in this thread, I would hope that some experienced member of WAB could come up with a more coherent listing . . . . . something that newcomers could more readily understand.

Interesting point.

Your points will be discussed during out next meeting and your suggestions will be implemented accordingly.

Thank you very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stitch View Post
            Could somebody explain the situation to our new friend here? Julie? Yelow? Ross? tankie? Anybody? I would, but my vocabulary is limited to polite words . . . .
            Interesting point.

Your points will be discussed during out next meeting and your suggestions will be implemented accordingly.

Thank you very much.

Comment

• Ah, the legendary Yellowbelly wit. Or at least half of it...
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• I come for the free pizza and beer... still waiting but I did read on the internet it happens somewhere on the forum
                Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
                ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                  Interesting point.

Thank you very much.
                  I thought I smelled something....I looked on the bottom of my shoe but found nothing. Logged into WAB and had my answer!
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
                    I come for the free pizza and beer... still waiting but I did read on the internet it happens somewhere on the forum
                    Yeah, it's up at OE's place, but all he has is Canadian bacon pizza & Molson.
                    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

• Maybe that's all he has for you suckers...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                        Yeah, it's up at OE's place, but all he has is Canadian bacon pizza & Molson.
                        He can keep his damned Molson's.
                        Ego Numquam

Comment

• Cos more opinions and reasoned arguement is a learning experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                            Cos more opinions and reasoned arguement is a learning experience.
                            Ah but , sometimes reasoned argument is one sided , ya cant educate pork

Comment

• 1 of the 17 reasons is , ya can say things how they are

like this

Apparently the Italian governent and army officials are furious over the UKs handling of the failed Nigerian rescue attempt. They have now demanded that ALL uk forces undergo further training to carry white flags just like their italian allies and be willing to use them at all costs :whome:

Comment

• Can you guys get your own thread to ramble in?

Bunch of gravy training groupies...

Comment

Working...
                                X