This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
    The things I like about WAB are too many to number, Yellow is one of the people I like here - remember how we all missed him when he was gone for a while? He is like the pepper on the meal, he adds something most of us want in the WAB. :)
    Hey, can I make this my signature?

It's the only half decent thing anybody here ever said about me.

I'm touched and about to burst into tears.....
    Last edited by YellowFever; 23 Nov 11,, 07:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
      Actually you have "liked" Yellow exactly 34 times.
      In a very platonic, manly sorta way of course.......

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        In a very platonic, manly sorta way of course.......
        can you make this your signature?
        If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          Me too, LMAO...

Comment

Can I say that I value Yellow as an easy, stationary target?
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
              Can I say that I value Yellow as an easy, stationary target?
              Wait until you see the off white of his eyes before you fire. HESH..CANNISTER..PHOSPHEROUS and machine gun should just about do it

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                Wait until you see the off white of his eyes before you fire. HESH..CANNISTER..PHOSPHEROUS and machine gun should just about do it
                Why don't you just nuke his neighbors ;)
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                  Why don't you just nuke his neighbors ;)
                  His neighbours are long suffering and deserve better from us. If they die he still lives to haunt us forever ;)

Comment

They will be instant kill, so they will be saved. I have doubts he will haunt someone afterwards.
                    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                      I'm all for equality for all sexual orientation but for Pete sakes, get a room.

Comment

• Who's Pete? Is he waiting for them in said room?

Comment

• Gee..I don't know guys.

I don't know if I can keep posting on this board.

It's getting a bit too childish for my taste.......

Comment

• That's the funniest thing you've said all damn week!!!
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Burbank Airport.

I've just sucked on my last cig and am waiting in line for the security check.

I got a bic lighter in each pocket and there is an annoying guy in front of me with curly hair and a hot babe in his arms. I think it might be tankie cuz the guy has a british accent but then I said to myself, "that can't be Eric.....he actually has a girl hanging onto him.....".

But than again, the chick looks jewish so it could be tankie and Benny.....

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                                Burbank Airport.

I've just sucked on my last cig and am waiting in line for the security check.

I got a bic lighter in each pocket and there is an annoying guy in front of me with curly hair and a hot babe in his arms. I think it might be tankie cuz the guy has a british accent but then I said to myself, "that can't be Eric.....he actually has a girl hanging onto him.....".

But than again, the chick looks jewish so it could be tankie and Benny.....
                                Unless the girl has a nasal problem it can't be Tankie. The date for his annual shower has not yet arrived

Comment

Working...
                                X