This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reason number 19 why I love WAB:

So many people live on the other side of the world.

You can make fun of them and bag on them while they sleep and they won't even know it until they get up the next day so they won't be able to retort for some time....

Comment

Same goes the other way around, you live on the other side of the world, so when these people say something funny about you and you wont know it.

That's of course assuming that you ever sleep
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Yeah but the things they say are not important...

Comment

And you are very descent to always reply to them ;)

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

My mom Always told me to be nice to the less fortunate.

Comment

That's a lesson taught the world over. Why do you think people are always so nice to your glue eating, Spiderman-undie sniffing ass?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Now now, be nice, Benny.

I had a rough day.

Comment

No worries. I can make fun of you tomorrow. Take a load off
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Reason number 20 why I love WAB so much.

It has my very own Las Vegas diary as a sticky.

Seeing as how I hate turkey, my wife has surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas.

Leaving Thanksgiving morning out of Bob Hope Airport so there will not be any shoe shopping this time so the Colonel will not have the satisfaction of reading about my suffering at any outlets.

I tried to talk her into driving up there again, as Thanksgiving day is the best day of the year to drive to LV (took me less than 3 hours last time I drove up there on turkey day) but she would have none of that so she threatened me that it's either an airplane to LV or dinner at my sister's house with a Turkey.

And since I see turkies everyday here on WAB, I chose the former.

Since I won't have a car this time around, my plan is to stand in front of the fountains @ the Bellagio in shorts and drink something alcoholic until I sweat in bitter cold (bitter cold being defined as around 45 degrees).

Also, there was this asshole dealer at Aria that kept smirking whenever I lost a hand at Black Jack the last time I was there.

As soon as my wife leaves me alone to go to the Shoppes at Ceasar's Palace, I'm going to find him and kick his ass while screaming, "look who's busted now, bitch!"

I'm also hoping to take a long walk around the boulevard, contemplating how I could better serve my fellow man as it's almost deserted Thanksgiving night before these same scum fellow men come screaming in on Friday after Thanksgiving.

Thankyou for wasting 2 minutes of your life reading a totally worthless post.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                      Thankyou for wasting 2 minutes of your life reading a totally worthless post.
                      No problem, we do it all the time for you. Happy Turkey day Yello ! :)

Comment

You too, doll.

And don't let DoK liking your post go to your head.

I swear, the guy would probably check the like button on a subject of Ethiopian faminine if we had one. :)

Comment

I like all the posts but yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            I like all the posts but yours?
                            Actually you have "liked" Yellow exactly 34 times. There are whole marriages with less intimacy.

Comment

That's what I asked him. I know I liked his posts, as well as many others. However I don't like that many posts.

Comment

My daughter and got the turkey for our house - a pack of turkey cheese franks - I don't like having the whole bird either, to much - and a large quantity of turkey left overs are very tiresome. I will eat a turkey dinner (at my sister inlaw's place), but one plate of turkey leftovers is my limit.

The things I like about WAB are too many to number, Yellow is one of the people I like here - remember how we all missed him when he was gone for a while? He is like the pepper on the meal, he adds something most of us want in the WAB. :)
                                Last edited by USSWisconsin; 23 Nov 11,, 02:18.
                                sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                                If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
                                X