Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And even better sense not to mention you in conjunction with TJ's or Pari's sheep.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Debs!!!!

You're a staple around here. How could I not mention you?

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
        I'm just glad you had the good sense to mention me. :)
        Debbie - We miss you - I wish you would come and visit us more often
        sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
        If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Great, Whiskey is using my thread to continue where he left off 6 months ago and trying to pick up Debbie....

Comment

He's not even trying anything and he'll still be more successful at it than you'll ever be
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Well, that's true enough.

Nevermind, Whiskey.

Just make sure you shut up and please her in the bedroom and just make sure you get a sammich before you leave her house.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                Well, that's true enough.

Nevermind, Whiskey.

Just make sure you shut up and please her in the bedroom and just make sure you get a sammich before you leave her house.
                Groan!!!!....another improper use of "sammich" again by ol yeller

Comment

TJ, how come you only come out of hiding when someone mentions your sheep?

Comment

Actually, Yeller mentioned sammich!! You are the one that actually mentioned sheep last!! should I be worried??? should Pari?

Comment

Whoa...this is going to suck so bad.

An exchange of conversation between a guy who mistakens a sheep for a sammich and a guy who mistakens sheep for a girlfriend.

Hey, DoK, can you break up this fight between your master and the farmland Casanova?

Next thing you know, they're going to start wrestling in the mud and start pouring water on their Tshirts and pose in a provocative way.

Comment

All you need is the Colonel to get out for breaking into SWSNBN house with Julies wardrobe and devil woman dog with her whips, I am out of this!!!
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Don't bring up the Colonel....

I'm trying to not annoy him so much ever since he admitted he has my IP number and he's looking for a home (preferably an anal orifice) for those antlers he has laying around. :puck:
                          :insane:

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            Don't bring up the Colonel....

I'm trying to not annoy him so much ever since he admitted he has my IP number and he's looking for a home (preferably an anal orifice) for those antlers he has laying around. :puck:
                            :insane:
                            Actually he has delegated said task to me. Here I come, antlers in hand!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                              Actually he has delegated said task to me. Here I come, antlers in hand!!!!!
                              I was going to say, "I'm not too scared of you with antlers because you'll just wind up using it on yourself." but you're just a tease and don't show up here enough for me to insult you.

Comment

I have returned!! as for the antlers, the Colonel wrote your name on the points with specific instructions about specific orifices they must be used on. I will have to take pictures also, to validate that the task was done correctly. Who am I to disobey orders? he out ranks me!

Comment

Working...
                                X