Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Julie's bustier is something else entirely...
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

And I think she said she will change the whip, after all those accidents in one week ;)
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Everything is fine until Pari and the Colonel get a hold of Julie's bustier. Then they spend hours trying it on and staring in the mirror. There's probably a direct correlation between the time they spend with Julie's bustier and the life expectancy of Chew Toys
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Yeller, here is a picture of the sammich your wife made me while you were trying in vain to impress that chick by the pool.

But as you said what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.. ;-)

The skinny guy with the bald head WAS me..the weird look you got....err, nuf said! :-)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by texasjohn; 04 Jul 11,, 14:32.

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
            Yeller, here is a picture of the sammich your wife made me while you were trying in vain to impress that chick by the pool.
            Yeah, well, I figured as much.

She was always into helping the homeless and retarded......

Comment

Originally posted by vsdoc View Post
              Thanks for confirming man. All that talk somewhere else of corsets and bustiers and whips made me believe I had accidentally stumbled on to something .....
              Man, you actually believe that line of bull Benny was feeding you?

For your information, a "sammich" is a slang for getting tied up, wearing nothing but a thong with a ball-gag in your mouth and getting whipped by Julie while she degrades you by calling you a wuss.

Now you know why Benny likes it so much and why Julie needs a new whip every few weeks.

She only charges a a carton of cigarettes and a six pack for it so give it a try.

It's actually fun to watch until Pari tries to talk Julie into getting the sheep involved......

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                Yeah, well, I figured as much.

She was always into helping the homeless and retarded......
                I must say you have a nice hotel room with a King Size bed...

Comment

Man, you actually believe that line of bull Benny was feeding you?

For your information, a "sammich" is a slang for getting tied up, wearing nothing but a thong with a ball-gag in your mouth and getting whipped by Julie while she degrades you by calling you a wuss.

Now you know why Benny likes it so much and why Julie needs a new whip every few weeks.

She only charges a a carton of cigarettes and a six pack for it so give it a try.

It's actually fun to watch until Pari tries to talk Julie into getting the sheep involved......
                  So this is why you look for sammiches so much.

Even on graveyards.
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                    I must say you have a nice hotel room with a King Size bed...
                    And you cleaned it so well, TJ!

And leave a few more towels next time.

BTW, I want the coins you stole back.
                    Last edited by YellowFever; 04 Jul 11,, 22:01.

Comment

And you cleaned it so well, TJ!

And leave a few more towels next time.

BTW, I want the coins you stole back.
                      I had to clean it.

How else was I going to hide all traces of the wild toga party that happened in your room while you were by the pool? The sammich was just part of it!

I am keeping the coins. You can call them tips, I guess... ;-)

Comment

Now now, TJ, let's keep it friendly and leave the significant others out of this.

Comment

Yeah, TJ, you didn't hear him say anything about your sheep until now, did you?

Comment

Now now, TJ, let's keep it friendly and leave the significant others out of this.
                            ouch! did not mean to get out of line!!! still keeping the coins though....:-)

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                              Yeah, TJ, you didn't hear him say anything about your sheep until now, did you?
                              Pari and I have a custody battle going on there..can't comment on an ongoing investigation.. ....

Comment

I'm just glad you had the good sense to mention me. :)
                                Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Working...
                                X