Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go and play the slot machines with the remains of your ukulele buying money - I predict you will win big or have to skip buying that outfit to match the shoes - its a sure thing
    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Go for blackjack, the only game that actually involves a small amount of logic and skill, or craps, the only game where it's technically feasible to break even
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
        Go for blackjack, the only game that actually involves a small amount of logic and skill, or craps, the only game where it's technically feasible to break even
        POKER! There's a reason the good poker players always seem to make it to the finals in those giant tournaments, and it isn't luck.

The problem with craps is that it is a very fast game. You win big, or lose big, quickly. Usually it's lose big. :(

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
          What's wrong with Primm? Bonny and Clyde's last ride is on display there.

Because that's where the outlets are!
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post
            POKER! There's a reason the good poker players always seem to make it to the finals in those giant tournaments, and it isn't luck.

The problem with craps is that it is a very fast game. You win big, or lose big, quickly. Usually it's lose big. :(
            Actually, chogy, in my experience (and I have alot in poker) it's more like 70% luck and 30% skills.

The reason why you see the same idiots in the final tables are because they enter every single tournament. They're bound to make some final tables.

I feel good.

My wife can go shoe shopping on our way back.

I just saw the sexiest woman alive....too bad my wife was with me.

Just as well........I don't think she's a very good sammich maker.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
              Actually, chogy, in my experience (and I have alot in poker) it's more like 70% luck and 30% skills.

The reason why you see the same idiots in the final tables are because they enter every single tournament. They're bound to make some final tables.

I feel good.

My wife can go shoe shopping on our way back.

I just saw the sexiest woman alive....too bad my wife was with me.

Just as well........I don't think she's a very good sammich maker.
              Your wife will probably turn you into sammich meat if she catches you...

Comment

Probably wouldn't even taste good, neither...
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
                  go and play the slot machines with the remains of your ukulele buying money - I predict you will win big or have to skip buying that outfit to match the shoes - its a sure thing
                  For your Uke viewing pleasure - eleven new uke's for the summer camp..

and an electric Uke for Ukulele Fever
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                  If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

USSW, you may enjoy this

This one is very raw but shows their first core performance

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Didn't meet Celine in Vegas......

The meteorologist lied to me. It wasn't 105 degrees in Vegas. It was 121 degrees (yes, 121)....

Won alot @ the craps table.....

Lost everything I won @ the craps table and alot more @ the Black Jack Table.....

I actually broke the all-in-one remote control thingie in the room.....

Wondering what happened to that fat guy that was in front of me @ Saturday Champagne Brunch because he had two plates stacked with Snow Crabs at least a foot high in both...

Saw a bald-headed skinny guy in 70's style John Travolta disco clothes, went up to him and said, "Hey TJ, , fancy meeting you here.". No lie, I said that and the guy looked at me weird.

Talked my wife into making me a sammich @ the deli section of the Champagne Brunch..because I thuoght it would be cool , just for kicks and giggles so I can write about it on WAB.

Went down to the pool, saw another cute chick and thought I'd show her my six pack....only to learn my six pack has turned into a keg.....

Wife went to the spa treatment and got the full works and it costed me almost as much as the shoes and outfit...

I saw over 15 cars over-heating on the highway on that big hill between Primm and Baker on the way back (gunnut and AR knows which hill I'm talking about). Laughed my ass off at their troubles while the wife leered at me....

Took some cool pics of the wife in her bikini and was going to post it here but....What happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas.....

Reason number 18 why I love the WAB:
                      Great bathroom reading when you've come up to the room, after losing all your money at the tables @ 4 in the morning......

Comment

Please tell me you at least got a pic of the sammich she made you...

Comment

Please tell me you at least got a pic of the sammich she made you...
                          I've been wanting to ask but resisted for fear of jumping uninvited into an old private board joke amongst the old timers.

Is this sammich thing really a sandwich (the one we eat) or some deeper sexual innuendo (position or fetish specific for instance)?
                          Last edited by vsdoc; 04 Jul 11,, 11:43.

Comment

No no, a sammich is something we wish the wimmenfolk would make us. A sammich comes with two slices of bread and some sort of meat inside, usually. Julie made me a sammich a couple weeks ago, meaning I'm not gonna be getting any more sammiches for a while

Comment

No no, a sammich is something we wish the wimmenfolk would make us. A sammich comes with two slices of bread and some sort of meat inside, usually. Julie made me a sammich a couple weeks ago, meaning I'm not gonna be getting any more sammiches for a while
                              Thanks for confirming man. All that talk somewhere else of corsets and bustiers and whips made me believe I had accidentally stumbled on to something .....

Comment

There was a pic of the sammich in the random thread i think ;) Nothing sexual in it. Until you bite it
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X