X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel the same, Captain :/
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Got notifications via email from some cnut called kikbus , where did he go ?? was gonna have a meaningful chat with IT

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
        Got notifications via email from some cnut called kikbus , where did he go ?? was gonna have a meaningful chat with IT
        I banned him
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

• Not only that, but you also cleaned behind him ;)
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Reason number 20:

I think the colonel referred to me as "one of my friends" way back when monty was debating whether or not he wanted to invest more time on this forum

I'm touched....:wipingawaytears:

And why was kirkbus banned?

I was loving his whining against the Western white man making a mess of the world...

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
              Reason number 20:

I think the colonel referred to me as "one of my friends" way back when monty was debating whether or not he wanted to invest more time on this forum

Sounds like the Colonel couldn't resist that extra Malt

Comment

Reason number 20:

The only way I'm going to touch you is with a hockey stick aimed at your lower opening.

Comment

• Aint that just the sweetest thing anyone ever said to yellow. I bet yellow is blushing with anticipation.
                  Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                    I banned him
                    Shame ,I wanted a chat with it , :whome:

Comment

• He was banned for violating Rules 9 & 16 of the Survival Guide.

And for being a racist prick.

I have zero tolerance for that...if another mod wishes to over rule me I can live with that but I will not allow that kind of crap to stand...and I will clean up after them.
                      Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                        The only way I'm going to touch you is with a hockey stick aimed at your lower opening.
                        This is a start, colonel...

We can build on this.

Comment

• Sure we can. How far up your ass do you want the hockey stick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                            He was banned for violating Rules 9 & 16 of the Survival Guide.

And for being a racist prick.

I have zero tolerance for that...if another mod wishes to over rule me I can live with that but I will not allow that kind of crap to stand...and I will clean up after them.
                            Yea but , apart from that ,,what have the Romans ever done for us

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                              Sure we can. How far up your ass do you want the hockey stick.

:insane: can someone unban Monty for a day or so?

And another thing, why does this thread always make a come back when I'm contemplating going to Vegas.

Comment

:..... when I'm contemplating going to Vegas.

Just remember....What happens on the WAB stays on the WAB.
                                Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X