This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by monty1 View Post

So let's settle that issue right now before I invest any more of my time on this forum.
    Please don't...

Comment

• Why so tbm? Why would anyone want to take part on a forum that chooses to censor for some dreamt up childish reason? Give me a good reason why I would want to stay.

Comment

Give me a good reason why I would want to stay.
        Well so far you can't seem to leave. So I'm guessing the only reason you're still here because you're....what was it you accused me of being? "a little man hiding behind a curtain who hides behind a false persona on an internet forum"

So long Chief, been nice knowin' ya.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Ming the merciless, The wizard of Oz, WAB moderator, defender of the kittens, etc. Someone has a lot of hats to wear.
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
            I love WAB because it is simply a good place for discussions and learning new things.
            And I've met Serbians who learned not to hate Canadians,

Sir, all I can say is thank you.

Comment

Why so tbm? Why would anyone want to take part on a forum that chooses to censor for some dreamt up childish reason? Give me a good reason why I would want to stay.
              Sweet god almighty, why is it these pratts think they can behave like this here when there's no way they'd survive for five minutes talking like that in the real world.
              Imagine this idiot talking to a barrista, or the checkout assistant at a supermarket, or bowling up to a group of people he didn't know in this fashion. Unbelievable.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Because he's fucking NDP from Vancouver with a silver spoon in his ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                  Sweet god almighty, why is it these pratts think they can behave like this here when there's no way they'd survive for five minutes talking like that in the real world.
                  Imagine this idiot talking to a barrista, or the checkout assistant at a supermarket, or bowling up to a group of people he didn't know in this fashion. Unbelievable.
                  he came here looking for fight, to rail against evil Americans. At least until his next shopping trip to Bellingham...

Comment

• Why do I miss all the fun?

Although, this is another thing I like about WAB, fellas like Monty here get very little traction and are given the heave-ho right quickly...
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                      Bet he is a clerk , the type thats sits behind a desk reading war stories n then telling everyone who will lend an ear to his arrogant what a great SAS / SEAL guy he is/was . wanker.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• The only thing worse than a monty who rides in on a high horse, accusing anyone of opposing political views of being racist, is a wannabee military know it all who learned everything he knows from the History channel. Generally fascinated with Nazism, he is ready to display his vast store of knowledge to us unenlightened peons.

We haven't had one like that in a while. They are truly entertaining. Next one to come along must be delicately handled so we can maximize the chew-toy fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chogy View Post
                          The only thing worse than a monty who rides in on a high horse, accusing anyone of opposing political views of being racist,
                          Monty was a fucking racist! His view is that we should have supported Obama because he was black! Never mind that Obama was a fucking weakling compared to Putin.

Comment

• Ahhh...Monty. Just another reason to love WAB. It takes all kinds to reaffirm our values. Monty? Sorta special. Never met anybody, even here, in such a hurry to find his demise.
                            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Originally posted by S2 View Post
                              Ahhh...Monty. Just another reason to love WAB. It takes all kinds to reaffirm our values. Monty? Sorta special. Never met anybody, even here, in such a hurry to find his demise.
                              nah, there's another who's a contender at the moment.... he's on short finals....

edit

too late - Albany has already pulled the trigger..... :)
                              Last edited by gf0012-aust; 01 Jul 13,, 10:53.
                              Linkeden:
                              http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
                              http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Oh no! I missed all the fun....

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X