No announcement yet.

If I Were 18 Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18? Haha, yep. That was a long time ago. It's been a whole six months to be exact...

Comment

I don't remember 18.
      Chimo

Comment

I would study Dinosaurs.
        sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

I don't know that I would do anything differently except eat better and exercise more.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

18 wasn't invented yet when i was that age, but if it was- I'd probably have drank less.

Comment

I would quit Engineering and take up Bachelor of Statistics at the Indian Statistical Institute @ Kolkata. And would have a 100% scored Tina on the hay in my granddad's paddy fields instead of getting high on weed and alcohol.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
              X