• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gf0012-aust View Post
    the australian affectation is "maggots"
    Very apt. Here's one of ours
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Locke#Controversy
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I just call 'em morons and get it over and done with
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

FOXTROT UNIFORM CHARLY KILO INDIA NOVEMBER ALPHA ROMEO SIERRA ECHO HOTEL OSCAR LIMA ECHO WHISKY ALPHA NOVEMBER KILO ECHO ROMEO SIERRAS .

From an ex professional killer for the Queen , a long range iron clad sniper with a 120mm shooter with a guarantee to dismember anyone it comes into contact with ,,,,but woe is me for slapping the bastards , WE ARE AT WAR FFS and the tw#t should think himself lucky he didnt cop for the same as his mate ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ireally do hope the inmates who now run the assylum read just how pissed off people are with their schoolboy approach , it should be them getting punched , knock some freakin sense into them .

BASTARDS

Rant over .

Comment

Please, Tankie, tell us how you really feel
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            Please, Tankie, tell us how you really feel

NO i will end up with a 48 hour leave pass from WAB

Comment

No, on this issue I think most of the Mods and Admins agree with you

Comment

The person who brought the prosection should be put on the front line with a metal detector.

Comment

Let's see the good part.At least the judge had common sense.An endangered specie,those with common sense,but worth the more for it.
                  The SAS trooper suffered a bit from too much honesty.You don't ever touch them;they fall by themselves on the rocks.You don't strike them;they gave up already bruised and off course you don't ever shoot them,they pulled a grenade .:)
                  Those who know don't speak
                  He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                    No, on this issue I think most of the Mods and Admins agree with you
                    Ah well then , @~@~$$%$& @@~~~~~%"£$$&+@@

Comment

Lt Col Phillips replied: "...there is an overwhelming public interest in pursuing soldiers who...have allegedly abused their position to strike a detainee."

I'm printing this out so I can wipe my arse with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                        Let's see the good part.At least the judge had common sense.An endangered specie,those with common sense,but worth the more for it.
                        The SAS trooper suffered a bit from too much honesty.You don't ever touch them;they fall by themselves on the rocks.You don't strike them;they gave up already bruised and off course you don't ever shoot them,they pulled a grenade .:)
                        The slight damage he received came from when his mate fell of the motorbike and took him with him. The corporal was merely helping him to his feet

Comment

Originally posted by Red Seven View Post
                          Lt Col Phillips replied: "...there is an overwhelming public interest in pursuing soldiers who...have allegedly abused their position to strike a detainee."

I'm printing this out so I can wipe my arse with it.
                          Overwhelming interest from whom I wonder? Not the British Public that's for sure. Perhaps he's talking about Al Qaeda and the Taliban. I would suggest that at the time of the reported assault he was not a detainee, he was an escaping suspect and only became a detainee AFTER being apprehended by the brave NCO. ;)

Comment

This sort of thing goes deeper... the enemy is not stupid. They read about stuff like this, and after they get up off the floor from laughing so hard, realize that they can win this war, fighting an enemy with this sort of mentality.

Comment

Bunch of bleeding hearts...

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                                Overwhelming interest from whom I wonder? Not the British Public that's for sure. Perhaps he's talking about Al Qaeda and the Taliban. I would suggest that at the time of the reported assault he was not a detainee, he was an escaping suspect and only became a detainee AFTER being apprehended by the brave NCO. ;)

I would have shot the bastard without hesitation, seriously, and felt completely justified and I think I speak for every man with whom I ever served. Cpl X deserves a commendation for his use of restraint. What the F-k has happened to our values, our sense of right and wrong, when a serving officer such as Lt Col Phillips utters such an extraordinary statement? It's just madness.

Comment

Working...
                                X