Chogy joins the Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Chogy,

I picked up "Pyro" after I was arrested for detonating a homemade explosive device on base, and charged with "attempted destruction of government property"... a port-a-john. It's a long story, no harm intended, but the fallout from that episode stuck like glue. I somehow survived.
    LOL... spent a few good minutes chuckling about this at your expense
    "Who says organization, says oligarchy"

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
      I can't wait to get you "whipped" into shape. ;) Congratulations Chogy !!!
      Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      Ahh the whippings :)
      Chogy, it's not too late to run...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Would you really want to run if Julie was whipping you?

Comment

If Pari is there standing on the side watching, eating Cheetos and getting excited, then yeah, I'd be kinda worried
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            If Pari is there standing on the side watching, eating Cheetos and getting excited, then yeah, I'd be kinda worried
            Deckchairs, Cheetos, OoEś finest malt and Julie in a bustier and whip? What more could I ask for?

You and Yellerś brain cells however (what little you have between you) would fuse as you expired in a little puddle on the floor.
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

congrats m8y

Comment

Don't believe that idyllic picture he's depicting. In reality Julie's the one eating Cheetos, OoE is sitting in a deck chair and Pari is guzzling cheap hooch while wearing Julie's bustier

Comment

Choggy goes over to dark side as well
                  Congratulations Choggy. Have they shown you the Cheetos pool and OOE's secret scotch cabinet yet?

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                  Deckchairs, Cheetos, OoEś finest malt and Julie in a bustier and whip? What more could I ask for?

You and Yellerś brain cells however (what little you have between you) would fuse as you expired in a little puddle on the floor.
                  Sounds like the start of yet another food fight

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                    Don't believe that idyllic picture he's depicting. In reality Julie's the one eating Cheetos, OoE is sitting in a deck chair and Pari is guzzling cheap hooch while wearing Julie's bustier
                    Tattletale !!

Comment

I'm sorry, I just read what I wrote. Julie is sitting there eating healthy snacks, she'd never go anywhere near those fatty Cheetos. OoE is still sitting in a deck chair and Pari is still guzzling cheap hooch while wearing Julie's bustier, though

Comment

Woo hoo!

Chogy...dude....buddy...pal!

I know what you're thinking.

You're thinking , "Hah! You know you made it in WAB when a thread about you turns into another discussion about Julie's bra and whips, The Colonel's booze problem and Pari's fascination with walking sweaters!"

Truth to tell, these are their favorite subjects and they are looking for the slightest reason to turn EVERY thread into a thread like that.

It's just that Beny gave them an opening....

Comment

Nope, Julie and Pari started it all by themselves. Learn to read, Yellowbelly!

Comment

Oh yeah....

Sorry about that Benny.

Man, these mods are sneaky...

Comment

Julie and Pari, Julie and Pari....why do WE always get blamed for everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                                Julie and Pari, Julie and Pari....why do WE always get blamed for everything?
                                They blame us because they hate our freedoms -- our freedom to eat cheetos, our freedom to call them rude names, our freedom to ban them and wear bustiers and disagree with each other.
                                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                                X