Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan likely to use Nuclear weapons on India "a few days" into war: US ambassador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by popillol View Post
    Education and development. Stop their brainwashing. And this can be done only when it is occupied.
    Last time I checked, Pakistan's population was nearly 200 million. No matter how much efficient you make our border forces, their crossings will always remain a headache, and besides these are only secondary measures. This is not the solution to the problem. Here, we are only trying to contain it from spreading, not attacking the problem itself.
    Peace doesn't come easy, everyone has to play their part and face it head on, not try to avoid it and hope, every terrorist in Pakistan will kill each other.
    Well those wahabbi jihadists need something to fight for and if you show them some candy in their own house they wont come looking for any in our's. I know the incursion can't be completely stopped but our BSF has done a commendable job so far in keeping most of them away from entering into our border and I am pretty sure with more modern gears we can upto some point completely stop the incursion like using Drones etc (India is making progress in that). The need of the hour is we strengthen our country and help our people by increasing the standards of their livelihood. After that we have to concentrate in modernizing our military and then we can go on a hunt for terrorists like the US did, until then we have no other choice. Is it really worth it to risk having a unstable environment scaring away investors from India ? That wont do any good. We will one day wipe them off but that is not today.

Comment

• Originally posted by popillol View Post
      Well, I don't know any. But if you are saying that no IA officer wants to occupy Pakistan, then I can't see how anyone in IA wishes for peace. If the political establishment decides to occupy Pakistan, I think that will be the final say. Or am I wrong.
      Find me anyone in the entire history of your PMO who wants to occupy Pakistan.
      Chimo

Comment

• And since when have they been exceptionally brilliant.
        I am asking you all this because I want to know if there was PM willing to occupy Pakistan and stop all the terrorism problems, will the US approve of it and take out Pakistan's nukes? Or do we Indians have to wait for another couple of decades for our military to become strong and take out Pakistan herself? And as you said, it will solve the Chinese problem too.
        This is just a scenario, don't know whether there will be such a PM.

Comment

• Oh God, do we have to introduce Warfare 101 to you also?

Ok, just using classical calculations, not going into the nitty gritty of maneuver and positional warfare which would be beyond your understanding at this point.

The Pakistani Army is 550,000 strong with anotehr 500,000 reserves. If you mean to occupy Pakistan, you can be sure that they will raise the reserves. That makes a 1 million man strong army. That means to take them on in the classical manner, you need 3 million men. Preferabably 5 to 6 million men.

The Indian Army currently stands at 1.3 million with another 900,000 in reserves. Right off the bat, you are already a million men short.

And that is just taking on the Pakistani Army.

To control an area under hostile occupation, you need 1 soldier per 60 civilians. In other words, about 1 million soldiers, almost the entire regforce army, leaving 300,000 to face the Chinese.

And this is before we start talkng nukes.
          Chimo

Comment

• How about acquiring some know how from Israel?
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
              No one here is coming to you for your baby step thinking, you smuck. You know shit all and you talk shit. Keep your infantile rumblings to yourself. You are no expert by any part of the subject.

For your info, you dumb ass. The scenario is for India to start a war, forcing the US to take out Pakistan's arsenal. India starts a war for the US to finish with a nuclear strike. You actually think we're going to allow you to do that a 2nd time? Dumbass.
              Sir,

With due regards, isn't this part a bit amusing?;)

:scared:
              sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

• Originally posted by sated buddha View Post
                We are a nuclear power. A responsible one at that.

So when someone from a non-nuclear nation threatens us with a 1000 nuke barrage sitting on the shoulders of their neighbor, whose umbrella they shelter under, it is not only not appreciated, it is also a bit amusing.

Speaking of nuclear powers, and taking out their arsenals, I would think baby steps would be the way to go.

Try your practice run on North Korea first. I know you pooh pooh that their nukes are a joke. Great. Should make it easier for you. Try them first and then work your way up the chain to the bigger boys.

Pakistan next.

Then if you've taken both out, unilaterally, still unmolested by any other big nuclear power, THEN try your hand at India.

Otherwise its all a little droll. Saturday humor with the morning cup as you put it.
                SB,

You say you are not a teenager and must be paid due respect as per your age and experience, citing that even civilians and NOT specially military professionals are the know all guys. Well, then demonstrate that in your posts. Because what you just wrote above will be laughed upon by anybody who understands even sh!t about nukes.
                sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  Find me anyone in the entire history of your PMO who wants to occupy Pakistan.
                  As per FACTS India actually returned back big chunks of land which it won in wars with Pakistan dreaming it would give long term peace in the region which never came.

Pakistan is simply a Anti-Peace country creating and spreading terror all over the world since 1947.
                  Last edited by Batista; 16 Sep 14,, 10:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batista View Post
                    Pakistan is simply a Anti-Peace country creating terror all over the world.
                    Not in Russia ;)

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batista View Post
                      Pakistan is simply a Anti-Peace country creating and spreading terror all over the world since 1947.
                      Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                      Not in Russia ;)
                      You mean Pakistan has no hand in terrorism in Russia? Chechens have links with Al-Qaida and Pakistan.As a fact US helped Chechens using Pakistan. All are interlinked today.;)

Chechen did a blast on US Homeland(Boston) so again linked. A Pakistani origin tried do a blast on US Homeland but it was foiled somehow and looking to use some proxies and Chechen suits well.

BOSTON TRUTH: The “Chechen Connection”, Al Qaeda and the Boston Marathon Bombings | Global Research
                      It’s obvious that the involvement of Pakistan’s ISI in Chechnya “goes far beyond supplying the Chechens with weapons and expertise: The ISI and its radical Islamic proxies are actually calling the shots in this war.”(Ibid) The ISI is in permanent liaison with the CIA. What this statement signifies is that US intelligence using Pakistan’s Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) as a go-between was calling the shots in the Chechnya war.
                      Ugyir Islamic Terrorists have links with Pakistan and China acknowledged it.;)

Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists – The Express Tribune
                      China has blamed terrorists trained in Pakistan for an outbreak of deadly violence and imposed heavy security on Monday in a bid to prevent further unrest.
                      Terrorism in China
                      In the 1980s, Chinese authorities relaxed some of its repressive policies against ethnic minorities, and loosened border controls which allowed Uyghurs to travel to the Mecca Pilgrimage. During this period, some Uyghurs came into contact with radical Islamist groups operating in Central Asia and Pakistan, while others were studied in Koranic schools associated with Islamist movements.
                      East Turkestan Islamic Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      In Afghanistan, ETIM leaders met with Osama bin Ladin and other leaders of Al Qaeda.The ETIM is said to be allied with the Taliban, who have received funding from rogue elements in Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI),leading Pakistan being seriously urged by China to take action against militants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        Not in Russia ;)
                        Dok there is something that I believe firmly, if there is a terrorist group in some part of the world Pakistan has a hand in it

Comment

• Originally posted by commander View Post
                          Dok there is something that I believe firmly, if there is a terrorist group in some part of the world Pakistan has a hand in it
                          In the UK they have their hands in terrorist cells , and kiddies pants .

Comment

• Originally posted by commander View Post
                            Can't deny or agree with this statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                              Can't deny or agree with this statement.
                              Pleas enlighten us how would this affect the ground facts which were presented in the Post 220 that Pakistan is the Epicenter of the World Terrorism today.

Even China the bestest friend ever is annoyed by Pakistan and it's support to Terrorism in Xianjing.

Comment

• Simply summarize the events of the last 15 years. It'll reveal the actual confidence level of each country.

Comment

Working...
                                X