Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you people do this cause you think the dead chick is hot.
    I call BS I posted the same picture here and it was taken down by TH, people discriminating against me because I like my Butter Cookies without milk.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by troung; 10 Jul 09,, 23:11.
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
      Just saw it. My reaction

2004 WTF. But the powers that be locked the thread before I could respond.
      There's only one conclusion we can draw from this: the mods don't think the dead chick is hawt.:))
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• when i did an exercise with the Indians, i found them to be rather professional. Seemed to have very dedicated officers but the rank and file seemed to not be able to take much initiative. Some of their gear was pretty interesting but they were behind us by quite a bit technologically and it seemed the rank and file were somewhat unfamiliar with modern technology.

The premise is somewhat silly though, the us budget dwarfs India's, and the us is far superior in terms of technology so its not really a fair fight. I could see the Indians giving a good account of themselves and perhaps even winning a major engagement or two, but there is no way they could win a conflict.

Comment

• People are still posting "serious" notes in this thread???

Well, my 0.2:

Can we have a pic with Gunny's chic and Troung's chic merged in?

OK, serious now:

Can we have the mods create an archive section for all such senile threads? Then we can be spared the pain of killing kittens. The chicks should of course be made into stickies
          "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

• I usually want the gunney to get me my ingredients for my stew before I lock such a thread.

Comment

Working...
            X