X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, just checking Sir.

LOL... ;)

Comment

There was a wensite that had some quiz to show you how useless the Brady Bill was; it gave you a bunch of pictures of "assault style" weapons, and asked you if they were banned or not.
      It's amazing how usless the Brady Bill was...

The US is also the most multicultural nation in the world; there's no reason why it shouldn't have the highest crime rate.
      I may be geberalizing here, so please, no incendiary flaming here...

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
        The US is also the most multicultural nation in the world; there's no reason why it shouldn't have the highest crime rate.
        I'm not following your logic here. Could you expand this argument?
        "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

I think he's implying that because of the cultural melting pot that america is, there is far more exposure to other minorities or ethnicities that results in a much higher degree of inherent friction.

Living in a big city, i cannot say i really disagree with his assesment...

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
            There was a wensite that had some quiz to show you how useless the Brady Bill was; it gave you a bunch of pictures of "assault style" weapons, and asked you if they were banned or not.
            It's amazing how usless the Brady Bill was...

Hey Sniperdude, do you happen to have that website address? I'd love to take a look at that and show it to some anti-gun morons that I think are in need of some education.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Rani Lakshmibai
              What about the violence? Do you think that living in a sea of media including full-length colour, computer-enhanced/aided movies don't alter behaviour? Watching violent acts speeds up the heartrate and breathing, sometimes even stimulates adrenaline release as well as brain stimulants especially in 'Horror-chainsaw-wielding nutcase' type of movies. The average teen male in North America has seen upwards of 40,000 murders by the time they reach adulthood. I'm inclined to believe that this has some effect, if not easily visible, on the viewer.
              You should read some Japanese comic books.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                Hey Sniperdude, do you happen to have that website address? I'd love to take a look at that and show it to some anti-gun morons that I think are in need of some education.
                I tried to look on google for some time a while ago, bu I'll try again when I actualy ahve time on my computer...

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                  I found something similar, but it's kinda long and most obstinant people will not read it. But it is very good, though.
                  http://www.awbansunset.com/AWBGuide.pdf

Another good link (but still not that one im looking for):
                  http://www.awbansunset.com/comparison.html

I'll keep trying to look; but I only have about 15-30 minutes on the computer per day.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you guys? I thought we were talking about India vs. the U.S???? Say if it happened would not India win due to their territorial advantages? Plus the terrain on the West of India is giant mud slide with spikes. They have the Raan of Kutch and the mountains to the North. For instance, with all the technology we have were still having a hard time in Iraq. I'm not saying that India would not suffer a mass amount of casualties, but they surely would not loose if it was just land combat. If it were Airforce and Navy, I'm pretty sure India would still give the U.S. a fight for their life. In the end I guess America would lose the war, but India would lose their country. This also goes for China. If China were to attack India would lose the war, but China will loose their country in the process. Just to remind you guys; America and regional powers like India, China, Britain, Russia, and France dont give all their information out. Maybe 30% of what is given out is true. The rest are just statistics people make and give out to the public. An example is the chinese currency. China customizes its own currency, disregarding its consumer's or its producers in the economy. If they have the nerve to do that; you really think they would give out information on their military, or for that matter any powerful country? Anyone agree?

Comment

usa has not met against any potential enemy.after world war 2. here i m just taliking abt the land war.they had hard time against vietnam even already handicapped iraq in the land war.just think what will happen in war against indian army which is equipped with upto date weapons,intalligence.indian army is not those pathetic arab armies.even in the air war if us strikes india can make huge damage to usaf by being on defensive mode.offcourse we will loose in the end.but it will not be a cakewalk like iraq,afgan or serbia.but on the ground india will surely crush american bones.infact usa will itself giveup the fight within a week only without much fighting if india starts exporting the bodybags of their soldiers which im sure americans hate to see after vietnam exp.indian army though inferior to american army but still posses very good weapons,intalligence,professional,huge and certainly has a capacity to damage american army.

Comment

India will crush American bones?

hahahahaha, im just about to leave for my last day of school. thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Giggs whats so funny?

Vietnam beat the USA, so dont try to be all condescending just because you think the USA is invincible.

Comment

The Indian Army has extensive experience in Anti-Terrorism Ops in different sectors like Kashmir (Mountainous + Plains + Urban) 15 yrs, Assam (Wet hilly area)30 yrs, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland etc (Jungle Hilly warfare) 50 yrs.

and ofcourse... Siachen Glacier.. worlds highest altititude battle front with the most severe weather conditions (15 yrs)

then there are the numerous wars...Sri Lanka, Kargil etc

the High Altitude Warfare School at Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir; and the Counter-Insurgency and Jungle Warfare School at Vairengte, Mizoram are World renouned... the Americans, Brits, French all want to train there to IA tactics and go through the intense training.

"U.S., Indian Army Exercises Begin In Mizoram

U.S. and Indian Soldiers began joint training exercises in Mizoram this week. Named Operation "Yudh Abyas 04-1," the exercises are being held at a jungle warfare center.

The exercises represent an excellent opportunity for U.S. Army Pacific and Indian Soldiers to share experiences and practice on issues related to tactics, techniques and procedures at the small unit level. "Yudh Abyas" will strengthen and broaden the bonds between the U.S. and Indian Armies that have been developed in a series of exercises recently"

http://www.usarpac.army.mil/news/re...int-mizoram.asp

Also the IA conduts regular large scale war games and training excercises every year... this year they conducted Op Vajra Shakti

Indian Army Monday began a seven-day land and air exercises, the biggest since Operation Poorna Vijay in 2001, to carry out fast battle maneuvers in the nuclear backdrop, reports Press Trust of India.

The exercises, in which an infantry division and an independent armoured brigade are participating with air element, began in Nakodar near Jalandhar and was to test fire and move capability of the elite strike corp against a nuclear environment backdrop, army officers said.

The exercise code-named Operation 'Vajra Shakti' is to give shape to the recently formulated new army doctrine, which lays emphasis on rapid strike by brigade group level formalities.

"The exercise is also aimed at testing the armoured, artillery as well as infantry formations against electronic and chemical warfare," officials informed PTI.

The exercise, of which intimation has been given to Pakistan as part of new confidence-building measures enforced by the two countries, is bigger in scale than Operation Poorna Vijay, but at much lower strength than the Operation Brasstacks conducted in the Thar desert in Rajasthan in 1987, which involved both country's armoured divisions and the strike corp formations.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/l...0503-irna01.htm

In a war scenario, with American troops invading from Pakistan, the Indian Army will definitely prevail.

However, America has much more experience deploying troops in different theatres around the world, and is much more efficient with logistical support etc
                            and maybe if the two armies met on neutral ground away from home, the US army would have the upper hand due to their sheer experience and expertise in that area.

Comment

The IA will definitely prevail on homeground. The US is having a hard time holding down the Iraqi Insurgents.... Imagine fighting the Professional, Proud and exceedingly well trained IA on home territory.

Comment

The question here is who will win in an outright battle, and I'm inclined to say USA. The fighting machine is well oiled from head to tail to teeth.

I'm not saying that IA cannot hold its ground, ofcourse this war will be one of the bloodiest, but USA has the means to hit us with out giving IA a chance to hit them back.

Also, US forces seizing control of India is pure pipedream, as it is really not possible, a nation on Indias size and population. But they have all the means to make IA disfunct after this battle.
                                A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Working...
                                X