Are we being hacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we being hacked?

I get re-directed to this site called "www.hackall.net" after the pages finish loading. Only on this site, with different browsers. I get around by hitting "stop" on the browser to prevent the pages from finish loading. Anyone else experience this problem?
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

I do , how many browsers did you try so far ?
    J'ai en marre.

Comment

According to DE, he looked at the page source and every one of them has this stupid URL inserted into them as a meta-referrer.

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://www.hackall.net/">

I assume Martin, Chris and the other powers that be are taking care of this already, or will be shortly.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

This has been cleaned up and we believe we have identified the issue (with a 3rd party vBulletin addon for statistics).

Comment

working now.

Hackall Failz again.
          Ego Numquam

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            This has been cleaned up and we believe we have identified the issue (with a 3rd party vBulletin addon for statistics).
            Cool! Thanks!

Was this a hack or some thing was turned on unintentionally?

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
              I get re-directed to this site called "www.hackall.net" after the pages finish loading. Only on this site, with different browsers. I get around by hitting "stop" on the browser to prevent the pages from finish loading. Anyone else experience this problem?
              Yes, had it all morning
              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
              If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

All hail, Martin, Admin extraordinnaire and the only normal admin/mod on this board....

That was kinda annoying...thought it was my droid acting up again...

Comment

Not bad for a Britisher schweinhund
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Well, judging by the hack site one may think the ****'s arent to happy about certain articles. Thanks for the restore.
                    :)

Hmmm text replacements for certain words?
                    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

nice shooting

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                        Well, judging by the hack site one may think the ****'s arent to happy about certain articles. Thanks for the restore.
                        :)

Hmmm text replacements for certain words?
                        Hmmmmm , some peeps who are D.O.B.L Supporters huh

Comment

I just tried to come via directly through the url and was redirected to a file2share.com site. I am able to get around via my internet history. Is this happening to anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            I just tried to come via directly through the url and was redirected to a file2share.com site. I am able to get around via my internet history. Is this happening to anyone else?
                            Not to me. But then again I didn't try to get on around the time you got on last night. Someone could have fixed it.

Comment

Working...
                            X