Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yusuf View Post
    Sir, that's what you do with a phone. iPhone is different experience altogether. :-))
    phone 1 (fn)
    n.
    A telephone.
    v. phoned, phon·ing, phones
    v.intr.
    To telephone.
    v.tr.
    1. To get in touch with by telephone.
    2. To make a telephone call to (a specific number)

Don't start with I can do more with the same device, you will make me post a photo of my calculator, which does a lot more then your iPhone.

Erm, it's slightlyyyy bigger then a pocket one, but does a lot of tricks: adds, multiplies, has spreadsheets, word processor, plays all A/V formats, has camera...
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Tell that to Steve Jobs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf View Post
        Tell that to Steve Jobs!!!
        I want my HumancentiPad...
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

That reminds me iPad is next on my list of buys. But will wait for iPad 3 though. Right now iPhone 4 will do.

Comment

As this thread is deverging into a Gadget discusion, was wondering if anyone has played with the Blackberry Playbook yet? I had a play in Best buy over teh weekend and was very impressed. I like the size especially. I just have to convince my boss its essential so I dont have to fork out for it myself ;)

Regards

Arty
            "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

Comment

Come up with figures on how much money your boss will save if he buys you the BB. Bosses love money saved!!

Comment

Just dont try convince your boss to get you an iphone.

The lost productivity, sleep that an app like Angry Birds can cause is mindboggling.

One of my best friends nearly lost his girlfriend because of that game. She was in bed, waiting for him to come and do what men do, begging him that her "kitten" was more entertaining than the damed angry bird.

'in a minute baby, just gotta finish the next level'

The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Working...
                X