Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osama Bin Laden is dead and his corpse is in US hands.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by highsea View Post
    Lies, Lies, and More Lies.
    So basically people whom are eye witnesses and live in the area are all liars, while you on the other hand with your amazing psychic abilities have the capability to read the entire situation.

Originally posted by highsea View Post
    A "senior pakistani intelligence official"? "Senior Pakistani military officers?"

The very same people who harbored OBL in luxury for 5 years?
    Is there any proof to support that or are you just pulling that out of your a**. Why in the world would Pakistani military officers harbour OBL? There is simply no reason for them to do so. OBL is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Pakistanis and most notable soldiers. Why would PA officers harbour a man who has killed their brothers and sisters.

Give us a break and quit with the bullshit. Your military/intelligence establishment was harboring him in a place they thought we would never find him.
    Again speculation, i thought America was a country where people abide by the rule off 'innocent until proven guilty'.

They were wrong, and we are waiting for some kind of credible story.

But there is none, because the PA and ISI people who permitted this were on OBL's side, it's as simple as that. Just as they side with Hakkani, just as they side with the Taliban.
    The Taliban whom have killed thousands of Pakistani soldiers and civilians, sure ISI and PA are made up of a bunch of evil men whom enjoy killing their own people.

[QUOTE=highsea;805908]The only thing for Pakistan to do is turn over the guilty parties.

Stop playing stupid and accept the fact that your military and intelligence establishment is supporting terrorists. That's something we have known for a long time, but have up till now chosen to look the other way.

Speculation Speculation Speculation. You Sir is whom i call the perfect example of 'Conformation Bias'.

Comment

• Is there any proof to support that or are you just pulling that out of your a**. Why in the world would Pakistani military officers harbour OBL? There is simply no reason for them to do so. OBL is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Pakistanis and most notable soldiers. Why would PA officers harbour a man who has killed their brothers and sisters.
      We'll it certainly increases the speculation, and likelihood, when your palying golf next too your west point and living amongst
      ...all relatively big shots in Pakistani politics/security establishment . :Dancing-Banana:

You can't deny, that the possibility increases, just due to the sheer proximity. As opposed to being in a cave somewhere? Yet again, maybe there is so ineptness, that OBL could have gotten a gardening job at your ISI HQ or Presidential Palace! Little whig, and mustache! A bit of makeup! Hey no one would of known! Because it's not our job, nor do we have resources, to look at freaking Gardners!

Heck maybe in a year or two, you would have admitted him into there country club! He may have been thinking of going legit, and running for office!
      Last edited by Dago; 04 May 11,, 23:37.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by notorious_eagle View Post
        Senior military officials confirmed that Pakistan army troops were providing backup support when the United States began its operations inside the compound. And residents in the area said that two hours before the operation was launched, Pakistani army personnel ordered them to switch off their lights inside and outside their homes and remain indoors until further orders.

“The army personnel cordoned off the entire area long before we heard the sounds of helicopters hovering over the area,” said Zulfikar Ahmed, who lives in the town of Bilal, where bin Laden’s compound is located.

A senior Pakistani intelligence official told GlobalPost that intelligence officers in Pakistan and the United States had, in fact, shared information about bin Laden’s presence a week before U.S. President Barack Obama approved the operation.

“Gen. David Petraeus had paid an extraordinary visit to Islamabad on April 25, and held a one-on-one meeting with Gen. Kayani [Pakistani army chief], in which they discussed the details of the operation,” the official said.

Osama bin Laden | Pakistan
        The same "senior" Pakistani military officials who denied that Osama was present in Pakistan...?

Comment

• Originally posted by notorious_eagle View Post
          Again speculation, i thought America was a country where people abide by the rule off 'innocent until proven guilty'.
          First, since when has that ever applied in foreign policy?

Second, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/ope...tml#post788481

Comment

• Ok we got pictures now -
            sigpic

Comment

• Edit by Admin:

No direct posting of such graphic pictures. Either use a link or hide them behind the spoiler function

Spoiler!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dago View Post
                Spoiler!
                Sorry to state the obvious, but in light of the caption that's three different bodies.
                Last edited by rj1; 04 May 11,, 23:50.

Comment

• They all state unidentified. And have the same caption. I just provided the one.

The irony, one has a water gun next to him! And the other one with his hands up! Next you will have AM saying how he was surrendering, becoming a CSI overnight! Or say what was the threat! All he had was a water gun!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Agnostic Muslim View Post
                    I am sure someone knew, but not at any official level in the military or ISI

Of course, all leads will be pursued, but is the US going to be sharing any intelligence with Pakistan, which it did not do 'officially' in the Bin Laden Operation?

Please do so - we Pakistanis, that the liberal fascists in Pakistan call the 'ghairat brigade', would like nothing better than to see US aid cut off and any US leverage over Pakistan ended or severely limited.

As I often argue - Pakistan has the economy and resources to generate significantly more revenue than it takes in through aid and loans, and it needs a 'kick in the pants', such as an end to US aid and IMF support, to demolish any vestiges of support the sellout Zardari's and Sharif's enjoy, and bring on board nationalist political leaders who will implement the necessary tax and institutional reforms and take back ownership of Pakistan's foreign policy - even if they are more 'rightist' in their religious views.
                    What if you found out that just by chance someone (who had heard a reporters conversation) already had a guess of where he was staying as far back as 2008 and pretty much called it perfectly? Would that surprise you? And if so true Im sure the Pakastani Officials knew as well. Hmmm?

If you dont pay any attention as to what US aid is supposed to be funding...Electrical infastructure, Schools and Hospitals. How happy do you think the people of Pak would be to see that cut off. That would be over 7.5 billion dollars from the US alone over a five year period which would slump beyond slump Pakistans economy. If you didnt already know Pakistan is already billions in debt to International Monitary Fund , The World Bank and other International backers. Shes basically broke without all of this aid. And loosing this aid would no doubt cripple its military in a heartbeat and therefore the populace.

I'm pretty certain that India would have no problem with this at all as it has been US intervention that has stopped conflict between the two.

Meanwhile Pakistan chooses to target (when it feels like) Pakistani Taliban (home grown) and the ones that target Pakistans interior and in the same time leaves untouched factions like Haqqani which exclusively focuses on attacks on NATO in Afghanistan as well as Afghans security forces. They also tend to believe these two groups will somehow come to power after the US leaves Afghanistan. Pakistans Itelligence Services are also long believed in bed with the group that targets attacks in India such as Lashkar-e-Taiba.

You can sit here on this thread and claim Pakistan can survive without this aid but others know far to well what would happen if it was cut off....... Pakistan would end up more of a terrorist playground then what it already is and would more then likely get attacked by India and a few others since they would have no power to counter these groups.

I'd be more then happy to see you explain to the Pakistani people that this billions in aid was cut off because the Army refused to engage these groups but yet have known they have existed on their soil and trained there for a very long time.

IMO, Its only a matter of time until somebody has had enough so I wouldnt be too busy gloating that Pakistan dont need these billions in aid when they no doubt surely do and would be up shits creek without it and that is financial fact. Deny it if you like but the facts are indeed crystal clear.

In the end its OUR lawmakers that gives billions in aid to Pakistan.

It is also the American people that elect those lawmakers that give this aid and if threatened with their jobs what side do you think they will choose?;)

The US people could put an end to that Aid faster then you think since Election Season isint very far off.;)
                    Last edited by Dreadnought; 05 May 11,, 00:02.
                    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• No direct posting of such graphic pictures. Either use a link or hide them behind the spoiler function

All posts who do not follow this will be deleted or edited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post

No direct posting of such graphic pictures. Either use a link or hide them behind the spoiler function

All posts who do not follow this will be deleted or edited.
                        Wow, I have been a member since 05, and never knew we had spoiler or we couldn't post them! My fault, the burden was on me to read the rules. My apologies. I could of swore that pictures of Uday and other graphic ones were shown, but not sure. That's what I was going on. My apologies again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, I have been a member since 05, and never knew we had spoiler or we couldn't post them! My fault, the burden was on me to read the rules. My apologies. I could of swore that pictures of Uday and other graphic ones were shown, but not sure. That's what I was going on. My apologies again.
                          I didn't know we have a "spoiler" function...
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Been here since the start, never heard of it....
                            To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

• And bye the way A.M., We still have yet to see you appear in the new members section introducing yourself to the rest of the WAB members.

Chop Chop, Lets have it!;)
                              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

uh but you even tested it back when I introduced it:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/mov...-spoilers.html

regarding posting graphic content:

There has not been (to the best of my knowledge) a fixed rule in the past, but last time the issue came up it was decided that such pictures are better "hidden" behind a link (or behind the spoiler function since we have it now). So everyone can decide for himself if he wants to see it. Also, despite the big red letters, it was not meant as an "punishment" but simply to grab everyone's attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X