Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osama Bin Laden is dead and his corpse is in US hands.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devgupt View Post
    May his soul not rest in peace
    .... and may he be cursed with having to live with 72 fat, ugly virgins who have been kicked out of heaven.
    "There is no such thing as society" - Margaret Thatcher

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiegunner View Post
      .... and may he be cursed with having to live with 72 fat, ugly virgins who have been kicked out of heaven.
      I think he would face 72 Virginians armed with their long muskets up his ass..
      Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

BTW a certain forum which starts with the word P seems to have gone nuts, the members there are in the throes of a nervous breakdown....
        Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

I hope Obama gets reelected. I need him to win so that he spend more money on health care which in turn would mean that I could get a job in USA...
          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Wouldn't be PxxxDefense would it?
            All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful.
            -Talmud Kohelet Rabbah, 7:16.

Comment

Which navy seal group is stationed in India sea region? Seal team 5 or something?
              Last edited by Dago; 02 May 11,, 05:33.
              sigpic

Comment

Killed one of his bastard kids as well.
                To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                  Reports say Pakistan cooperated; others say it was informed just before the operation.
                  [Updated, 12:11 a.m. ET] Members of Pakistan's intelligence service - the ISI - were on site in Abbotabad, Pakistan, during the operation that killed Osama bin Laden, CNN's Nick Paton Walsh reports, citing a senior Pakistani intelligence official. The official said he did not know who fired the shot that actually killed Bin Laden.
                  Bin Laden killed in Pakistan, Obama says – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

This is a great day, i am so happy today. This man got what he deserved, he has the blood of thousands of innocent people on his hands.

Comment

Looked in a book I had...says Seal team 1 is directed towards Southeast asia
                    sigpic

Comment

Can't say that is has immense ground consequences but surely is a big symbolic victory. Congratulations to the US, NATO soldiers and intelligence agencies who pulled it off.
                      Two interesting things I note here :
                      1. The key words "DEEP inside Pakistan , the city of Abottabad". While I heard Pak government continously refuted the claim of Osama's hideout in Pakistan.
                      2. There was a news recently (probably baseed on one of the leaked cables) that terrorists have nukes or dirty bombs hidden in Europe to retaliate, should something happen to Osama. How true could this be? Are they going to try make it happen, now that Osama is gone?

Regards,
                      Bhaarat
                      sigpic Only the brave shall inherit the Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                        Retirement village for top ex-military.
                        Looking forward to finding out whether it was the Pakistanis who gave him up to get us to leave. Coincidence with timing of the Karzai - Pakistani prime minister meeting last week?

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                          I think the cynic in me wins this one
                          Gives Pak a chance to wash its hands.
                          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiegunner View Post
                            The 72 virgins will be large men who will make his rear end their playground.

Comment

Every past operation, I can think of, Seals were involved. Grenada, Panama.. Embassy's etc.. I am sure, this was a special group tasked with the hunt, either SEALS or Delta. I want to say it from the sea, with Naval assets... but it could of easily been DELTA arriving by helo.

Wonder if they flew in with US assets, like Somali type raid. Or flown in, and SUV's... driving.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am celebrating this by having a tub of chocolate chip ice cream......
                                Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Working...
                                X