Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osama Bin Laden is dead and his corpse is in US hands.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a firefight and obviously shooting. This will be a very interesting story to here the actual events on the ground once it comes out. Also what was that about bin laden being in the mountains? A mansion in Abbotabad near Islamabad. Fascinating stuff.

Comment

Reports say Pakistan cooperated; others say it was informed just before the operation.
      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
        Next come the retaliatory bombings.
        We are ready, with every american life taken or any life taken not just americans, a nationalistic feeling will spread across the country so fast that we will finally truly be the "united" states of america!
        -MARX

Comment

I want pics.
          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Do I find that bad ass? No we didn't rely on bombs, and no we didn't rely on the pakistan ... we got Delta or whoever into that country, through embasyy cover or what not, military fatigues or not and in military or SUV's or what not.... and one thing was for sure, these guys were willing to go up against whoever, risk there lifes if need be to capture or kill, and another thing, he would not get away. And we would carry his body out. I am sure we had UAV's overhead.. but US Forces, for the first time, in pakistan to kill bin ladin.

Well done US forces. And Obama giving the go ahead and not relying on the (pakistani'ss! Semper FI!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
              Reports say Pakistan cooperated; others say it was informed just before the operation.
              I think the cynic in me wins this one
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

If so true,,,Justice served!
                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

I vote they put the body at Ground Zero and charge $100 a pop to piss on it. We'll have the Debt paid down in a week.

-dale

Comment

I would pay three times that, no BS....
                    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

I'm so incredibly happy and glad that our citizens, Kenyans, Brits, Spaniards, Afghans and Pakistanis have been avenged. God bless our troops and intelligence operatives.

This war isn't over. Zawahiri, Ilyas Kashmiri and many others remain at large and committed to their twisted perverse vision. May they soon die in similar manner.
                      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S2 View Post
                        I'm so incredibly happy and glad that our citizens, Kenyans, Brits, Spaniards, Afghans and Pakistanis have been avenged. God bless our troops and intelligence operatives.

This war isn't over. Zawahiri, Ilyas Kashmiri and many others remain at large and committed to their twisted perverse vision. May they soon die in similar manner.
                        I imagine there's more than a few houses throughout Pakistan being hurriedly vacated at the moment.

Leibniz

Comment

Finally the Scum is gone and also wish the other lesser value targets are also killed.
                          It is so. It cant be otherwise

Comment

One million dollar property, 12-18ft walls, no internet, they burned their trash, barbed wire....

Navy SEALs on an airmobile raid.

Comment

Retirement village for top ex-military.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Dago View Post
                                Marines? I think Delta or SEALS
                                Thanks, MSNBC live was saying Navy Seals....correction.

Comment

Working...
                                X