S-2's Resignation As Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S-2's Resignation As Moderator

Well folks, I'd just like to take a moment to announce my resignation as a WAB moderator and my return to the forum as a member with the conferred status of military professional. My title as moderator may or may not be changed sometime soon. Hopefully my request for a change in status shall be granted in due course by the powers-that-be. Nonetheless I don't intend executing any of the responsibilities attached with that position. My reasons shall remain private so don't bother asking me for the details. They're neither sordid nor juicy.

It's been an interesting experience but now that this ex-cop is back on the street as a civvie I hope you'll not abuse me too much.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Sir,beware.The gangs have plenty of reasons to seek revenge on ex-cops and might try a drive-by shooting
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Mihais Reply

So long as we're buds, Mihais, I'll walk the virtual streets of this world knowing you've got my back.
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Thanks for the time taken to be a MOD Steve , and welcome back to the wab mortals

Comment

"...welcome back to the wab mortals"

Eric,

Glad to be back where I belong.

Comment

Steve , ya never left it m8 , not as far as im concerned bud .

Comment

S2, You did a fine job as a mod, thank you. I am very glad you are sticking with us, your posts and insights are among my favorites here.
              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
              If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Sad to hear it mate. Thanks for taking on a thankless task & doing it well.
                sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

B.F. Reply

"Sad to hear it mate."

Nothing sad about it, stud. Things are good but I don't want any misunderstanding about my status here. Hence the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
                    S2, You did a fine job as a mod, thank you. I am very glad you are sticking with us, your posts and insights are among my favorites here.
                    Same here.
                    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Logged in after a really long time just to reply to this thread(Also to dance on Bin Laden's grave ;) )

"Great job with the moderation Steve" :)

Comment

A more wise and considerate Moderator will be difficult to find. Many thanks for your time and effort Steve.

Comment

Lukins Reply

Dave,

"A more wise and considerate Moderator will be difficult to find. Many thanks for your time and effort Steve."

There are a lot of people on this board whom I admire. Maybe none, though, more than you.

Comment

tinymarae Reply

I've missed ya, tiny! Hope you'll stay in the neighborhood a bit longer. These are great days!

Comment

So, what did I miss??

Comment

Working...
                              X