Russian stabs guest to death in defence of boxer Mike Tyson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian stabs guest to death in defence of boxer Mike Tyson

I agree, a young Tyson would school them.

Russian stabs guest to death in defence of boxer Mike Tyson

* April 15, 2011 11:48PM
    Russian stabs guest to death in defence of boxer Mike Tyson | Herald Sun

AN argument over the respective merits of US boxing legend Mike Tyson and Ukraine's Klitschko brothers ended with a Russian college teacher stabbing his friend to death, investigators said today.

Nikolai Makeyev, a teacher in the Siberian city of Tyumen, was having drinks with two other men in his apartment when the argument broke out, the regional investigating committee said in a statement.

"Makeyev said that Tyson would come out as winner, but his guest accused him of a lack of patriotism. The host did not like that and he fatally stabbed the victim several times in the back," it said.

The other guest, Makeyev's friend, managed to flee to his own apartment though he also had stab wounds, and his wife called the police.

Alcohol abuse kills around 500,000 Russians annually and greatly impacts on male life expectancy, now 63, which is lower than in developing countries such as Bangladesh and Honduras, according to official figures.
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

yep, alcohol is evil, i bet it wouldn't happen if those guys were high on weed instead
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
      yep, alcohol is evil, i bet it wouldn't happen if those guys were high on weed instead
      pfffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttt ,,,,,,,,, it happened cos 2 who should know better arguing over a stuation that could never happen , and getting stabbed in the back is a tad worse than having your ear bit off And i aint never argued when blitzed ,well not enough to stab someone
      Last edited by tankie; 17 Apr 11,, 22:00.

Comment

omon Reply

"...I bet it wouldn't happen if those guys were high on weed instead"

Probably not.;)
        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Honestly? And this is no kick at the Russsians but a teacher acting like this? Over all people Mike Tyson? I could never understand how people do this crazy stuff during an argument.

Also never knew that alcohol kills that many Russians a year. Wow!
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

What a stupid arguement, Tyson would just eat the Klitschko brothers.

Comment

If I were on the jury I would acquit, clearly prime for prime Tyson would slaughter the Klitschko sisters.
              To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Working...
              X