X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations and best of luck!

Comment

Southie

Congratulations and tell Bert he is a lucky guy.

And you announcement also helped the Red Sox turn their season around!

Well Done!

Buck
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

Southie congratulations and best wishes to you and Bert! May you both have many years of happiness together.
        Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

Congrats Southie. A lucky man indeed.
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
            Congrats and best wishes. We know he is a dive master, with a boat. The only question left is What kind of truck does he drive?

And the bonus Florida resident question: Seminole or Gator?
            Well I know he drives a Ford Ranger, and I want to say he's a Gator fan! In fact I will say that...he's a gator fan!
            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
              Southie

Congratulations and tell Bert he is a lucky guy.

And you announcement also helped the Red Sox turn their season around!

Well Done!

Buck
              Thanks, I will pass that on! Oh, and he is a Red Sox fan too! :Dancing-Banana:
              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
              sigpic

Comment

Great to have you back Southie, and thanks for sharing your wonderful news !!! :Dancing-Banana:

I wish you all the happiness with your new guy. :)

Comment

WooHoo! :Dancing-Banana:

Looks like your constant begging and bribing any and all men you meet in nightclubs has finally netted you a guy!

No more lurking in the bushes late at night looking through texasjohn's window hoping he flexes himself in front of the mirror after a shower or constantly pm'ing me asking for the Gunny's address.

Boy, Ashly is sure going to be busy at the ceremony....

I'm mean constantly having to greet the guests while holding a shotgun to Bert's back....

Wow, it's been more than a week since you guys got married so the next logical question that's on everyone's mind is.......has Bert stopping crying yet?

Congratulations, southie, if anyone here deserves a happy life it's definitely you. :)

Now if only we can do something about having Julie meet the love of her life....

/back to lurker/hibernation mode. Wake me up when a food fight starts or if someone posts Celine Dion pics....

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                    Now if only we can do something about having Julie meet the love of her life....
                    Don't even go there....NOT interested. I am officially finished with men !

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                      Don't even go there....NOT interested. I am officially finished with men !
                      God forgive me!

So, you're officially Lesbian?

Comment

. I am officially finished with men !
                        And all the men of the world unite...to offer thanks to the gods.....

Comment

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yella belly , welcome back , wassup , ya shit the bed and had to get up huh

Julieeeeee , can i watch

Comment

Thankye, tankie!

I missed yer arse! In a platonic sorta way, of course.

Things are slowing down around the YellowFever household and my wife finally took pity on me and restored my internet privileges so the first thing I did was boot up my 'puter and signed onto WAB, only to discover that Benny is almost acting respectable and S2 resigned as mod so that made me happy because now I can once again post what horrible songs he posts on "What song are you listening to...." thread without serious reprecussions

Word around the internet is that you've been up day and night drinking beer and whooping it up like crazy because of the Royal Wedding. True or false?

Where's Benny?

It's been about ten hours since I got back and he has yet to insult me.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                              God forgive me!

So, you're officially Lesbian?
                              That would be a negative. ;)

For the past year I have been excercising complete abstinence, which is by choice and my goal is personal growth and empowerment. I can now focus on what is outside the box as well as what is within.

Originally posted by YellowFever
                              And all the men of the world unite...to offer thanks to the gods.....
                              Cheers, those balls and chains are off me, and now I can fly. :) No more scrubbing pooped stained drawers, nasty socks, and spending over half of my time in the kitchen. There is a world out there and I have found it. Cheers !!! :)

Comment

That would be a negative. ;)

For the past year I have been excercising complete abstinence, which is by choice and my goal is personal growth and empowerment. I can now focus on what is outside the box as well as what is within.

Cheers, those balls and chains are off me, and now I can fly. :) No more scrubbing pooped stained drawers, nasty socks, and spending over half of my time in the kitchen. There is a world out there and I have found it. Cheers !!! :)
                                The Colonel won't say it so I will:

Just make sure you know where all the battery stores are.

Comment

Working...
                                X