Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
    Here it is again, let's drag Bush in.

I'm gonna make a special form reply made just for you whenever you use Bush to deflect the current topic.
    Show me where you expressed the outrage and it becomes what you say. When complete disregard of the constiturion is ignored then it's used as a bludgeon by those who so lately defended gross violations it's a valid point. Taslking about the Bush record is no different than talking about the Reagan one or the Clinton one.
    Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
    ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
      Show me where you expressed the outrage and it becomes what you say. When complete disregard of the constiturion is ignored then it's used as a bludgeon by those who so lately defended gross violations it's a valid point. Taslking about the Bush record is no different than talking about the Reagan one or the Clinton one.
      Oh yeah? FDR put a whole bunch of American citizens in the concentration camps just because their skin color looked different. Where's your outrage?

And how many times have I expressed my displeasure with Bush's domestic policies? I am against the so-called Patriot Act. I am not in favor of the DHS.

Now, let's see your view on the Obama deficit, which is 3 times larger than Bush's.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

This made me laugh. A Google ad on Rosie's post.

Rosie, who claims that no new government programs have been launched by Obama......
        Attached Files
        "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
          I'd agree with that if it was scaled to need. Too bad we dont make the call
          What's "scaled to need" mean? Like, we need more A-10s? I agree.

-dale

Comment

Working...
          X