Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!

Hi everyone!

I'm a new member here (even though I've lurked for a few years I've recently just started posting) so this is my intro. I'm Eric, 47 living in sunny Central Florida in the shadow of the Space Shuttle. Professionally I work for a local Emergency Management office and with the Regional Domestic Security Task Forces, my speciality is Communications. I just hit my 30 years working for govt. in December, 2010.

On the hobby side I've always had an interest in the USN, my father worked for Special Projects back during the Polaris development days. Unfortunately we don't have any museum ships around where I live or I'd be volunteering, maybe that will change in the future. I do some private collecting as well and run across some really unique items from time to time, also I run the "Navy Alarms" webpage on the net and have some nice samples for those that like sounds. If you want to check it out the link is; AUTHENTIC NAVY ALARM SOUNDS

Looking forward to interesting discussions....

Thanks
    Eric

Welcome, mate!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Hi Eric, Welcome to the WAB, glad to have you with us.
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Welcome aboard Eric!!

I'm Eric too and maybe the other Eric's here will be along shortly!

Look forward to checking out your posts!

Comment

Welcome .............enjoy
          sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Welcome to the WAB Eric. I see you have already met one other Eric(7thsfsniper) and a very nice chap he is. There is one other Eric, who's initials begin with Tankie, who will be along presently.........Take cover!!..nuff sed

Comment

Welcome Eric , im another named Eric , so its we 3 kings of orient are , take no notice of the above poster , ex hells angel , mothercare chapter

Comment

If your dad was Navy, you must be ok. So says an ex-swabbie. Welcome and enjoy.
                To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Hey elc32955 (Eric).. welcome to WAB... nice to meet you... have a good one here mate :)

Comment

Working...
                  X