• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is with much shame and chagrin I never fulfilled my pledge.:red:

How do I fix that?
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

As far as I know we're still waiting for approval on Martin's side of the story...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
        It is with much shame and chagrin I never fulfilled my pledge.:red:

How do I fix that?
        Send me $10.000 in used notes and I will pass them on

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
          Send me $10.000 in used notes and I will pass them on
          Got in the sauce a little early, did we Dave?
          Mark Twain

Comment

Hell, the weekend has just started, baby!!!
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
              Hell, the weekend has just started, baby!!!
              Ahhh....the joys of a student life, totally detached from reality.

Friday just means its 2 more working days to Monday (and yes, I when when the Sabbath starts in Israel....Dave ain't in Israel)
              Mark Twain

Comment

I ain't a student till October 30. In the meantime I'm working full time, 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. Not working Friday or Saturday, however!

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                  Got in the sauce a little early, did we Dave?
                  It's never too early. I set my watch to Tierra del Fuego time when it's 11am UK. My liver lives in the dark and has no idea if it's night or day but just in case it can hear me I keep saying 'I see the bar's open' so it is never taken by suprise.

A great quote from the master WC Fields

Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were forced to live on nothing but food and water for days.
                  Last edited by dave lukins; 26 Sep 11,, 23:42.

Comment

Another one for you Dave:

I always keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake -- which I also keep handy.

Comment

I've done MUCH worse things with $10 before, so count me in, TM.
                      Don't listen to me, I'm a wack job.

Comment

Working...
                      X