This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Central and South Asia Forum

At long last, WAB has once more a place to discuss the matter of Central and South Asia. Sadly due technical problems that are out of our hands the old posting for those regions are mostly lost and not recoverable. We are sorry and apologize for this, but hope we can start over and make up for it.

Though due the experiences in the past we all know that the debates over this region are often heated and can become ugly quickly. In order to prevent this and to ensure a high level of discussion we have thus decided to use a moderate queue for this Forum. This means that every new topic that gets posted has to approved by a moderator before it gets displayed publicly. While this means it might take some time before new topics can actually be read by everyone, it guarantees that actual discussions will take place instead of flame wars. We don't plan to keep this feature forever and hope that we can do without it once this place has settled in and established itself.

Let the flame oops fun begin!!!

Comment

Great to see the south asia forum back.

Hope the flame wars aren't as bad this go around.
      For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

bolo121 Reply

"Hope the flame wars aren't as bad this go around."

Ahhh, the best laid plans of mice and men have a disconcerting habit of going awry from time to time. We'll all do our humble best I'm sure. Key may be assiduously adhering to the thread topic. Too often one thing leads to another and we find ourselves de-railed back at the usual points of contention.

Those don't need listing as they're all-too-familiar. Let's look forward to better days.:)
        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Yep, fingers and toes crossed. :)
          One of the reasons I used to prefer reading WABs south asian forum forum compared to say DFI was because you mods over here are top notch.
          A huge amount of the dreck one has to wade through over there gets killed off.
          For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Welcome indeed. Keep the mop and the stick together.;)
            sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

I believe it is also an opportunity for us to have mature discussion on various military, naval and aviation capabilities without 'MY GUN IN BIGGER' and '1 of a kind can take 10 of those kinds' statements.

Let's have some great constructive discussion and make this forum a true inspiration to other forums around the globe.

Comment

Working...
              X