This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia vs USA vs China

Who would win in a 3 way fight between these countries with no allies involved whatsoever?

Originally posted by RobertSmith View Post
    Who would win in a 3 way fight between these countries with no allies involved whatsoever?
    Hey Robert, would you like the answer to the meaning of life, while your waiting for that one?
    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
      Hey Robert, would you like the answer to the meaning of life, while your waiting for that one?
      Good point.

Comment

The cockroaches...
        The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Robert Smith Reply

Robert,

I strongly suggest the following-

1. Disengage from the science-fiction hypothetical. We don't indulge those flights of fantasy particularly well here. It's considered fan-boyism and most commonly found among post-pubescent/adolescent male soldier wannabes and neverwere's.

Don't become one yourself. Your life expectancy diminishes dramatically with each step down the path of darkness and sin.

There are a large number of professional warriors here. They'll eat you alive, making you (variously) a chew-toy or sock-puppet.

Not good. Not good at all.

2. Acquaint yourself (closely) with the content of our board and our discussion demeanor.

3. Don't resurrect long-dormant threads without something truly meaningful to add. I'd submit it's unlikely that you've something meaningful that hasn't been already said. Should you do so, it's considered necro-posting. Very bad form and unleashes a U.S. Marine gunnery sergeant's love interest.

She's not very pretty.

4. Never, ever mention she who shall not be named before a certain Canadian colonel of engineers.

If so, you'll die.

Now. Start behaving. Clock's ticking.
          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by WAB Forum Guidelines
            8. immature nationalist bickering matches are not tolerated here (e.g. nation vs. nation threads), please take them to another venue.
            http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/mem...3-13-11-a.html

No offense, vs. threads just don't seem to generate much useful discussion and are often catalysts for flame wars which makes work for us, and we're lazy.

edit: Also, what S2 said.
            Last edited by ArmchairGeneral; 13 Mar 11,, 22:23.
            I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Take S2's advice or you'll end up like me or worse...

This should keep you entertained. YouTube - Inside a Nuclear Missile Silo

Terrifying. Imagine thousands of these...
              There is no winning. China would not be much of a factor though.

This was made in the 70's and simulated what would happen if Russia got the jump.

YouTube - First Strike (Part 1)
              Last edited by Porsche917LH; 13 Mar 11,, 22:28.

Comment

This thread is closed.
                "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Working...
                X