No announcement yet.

Show your rimfires!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the family since 1970's I believe. Shipping back to OK for some summer shooting fun.

Comment

WOW!!!! Friggin sweet pistols guys!!!! I got a couple rimfires, a model 49 Ithaca saddle gun, single shot. Maybe the funnest single shot I ever had, and a Marlin 795(the squirrel sniper, don't run you'll only die tired, fully customized, accurized, sub-moa, super killer, Semi-auto rimfire) rifle. Pics to follow soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Porsche917LH View Post
        In the family since 1970's I believe. Shipping back to OK for some summer shooting fun.
        OK as in Oklahoma?

Comment

Cadpipe you have some of the most gnarly guns in your collection.:Dancing-Banana:
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post
            My favorite rimfire... the Colt ACE I bought when I was about 22 and have kept ever since. The grips are mammoth ivory.

Suppressed Ruger MK2:

Now that really is an old pistol

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
              Now that really is an old pistol
              not old ....classic, I am a classic man, not old! not bald either, just folically challenged!
              CADPIPE

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                Cadpipe you have some of the most gnarly guns in your collection.:Dancing-Banana:
                Just the grips, and they are made from gnarly wood, from the gnarly tree which grows near the beaches in Kalifornia.
                CADPIPE

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                  OK as in Oklahoma?
                  Yeah... Eastern OK is nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by Porsche917LH View Post
                    Yeah... Eastern OK is nice though.
                    So where? Because I live really close to there?! Can you read a map? I live in Joplin, Mo.

Comment

Just a CZ ZKM 452 - no need to post a piccy, good for it's intended purpose.
                      Ego Numquam

Comment

Originally posted by Chunder View Post
                        Just a CZ ZKM 452 - no need to post a piccy, good for it's intended purpose.
                        Hey man, stop breaking the rules. You have to "show" your rimfire.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                          Hey man, stop breaking the rules. You have to "show" your rimfire.
                          It's like posting a picture of a chainsaw for me. - but for you nutty, i do apologise, because it's you, and your probably genuinely interested in it...
                          Ego Numquam

Comment

Savage MK2... an inexpensive bolt-action rimfire that has a superb trigger and is very accurate for the price. Since I have a couple of papered suppressors, I wanted to thread the barrel for one of them.

The cut off barrel was turned into an elegant thread protector:

Pretty much one ragged hole... the noise is less than a pellet rifle. Death to rampaging tree rats! :Dancing-Banana:

Suppressors - highly, highly recommended, a very cool (and practical) accessory for those Americans living in "free" States. If your city allows, you can do target practice anywhere without disturbing the neighbors. Obviously, know your backstop.

Comment

Savage Mk II is the bolt action 22LR I'm looking at. How do you like the Accu Trigger? My friend swears by it on his 308.

It's so cool that you can thread the barrel of your rifle, on your own.

Threaded barrel makes it a so-called "assault weapon" here in kommiefornia.

Comment

The Savage packages high-end stuff into a low-cost package. The trigger really is excellent. If you want function over form, then buy a Savage. If you need 1930-vintage fit, finish, and bluing, there are other options out there. It's a great bang-fer-the-buck.

Only California could look at a bolt-action .22 with a threaded barrel and see an "assault rifle." (with a barrel shroud, or "the stock thing that goes up", etc.) ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X