X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian Caesar

wow.
    Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

looks like they mounted a norinco Type83 mod into a truck
    Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Ditto, but with a cut down barrel and new muzzel brake.

Comment

Not impressed. How the hell do they load it. Breech is about 8ft up in the air with no evidence of any type of loading assist type devices. Handwheels indicate the system is manually elevated and traversed. I cant spot anything which looks like a "Ring Laser Gyro/Inertial Nav Unit" mounted anywhere so that means "Glass and Iron" sights. Its not even a 52 cal tube which is one of the few saving graces of the truck mounted howitzer concept. So quite frankly this is a piece of garbage.

Regards

Arty
        "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArtyEngineer View Post
          Not impressed. How the hell do they load it. Breech is about 8ft up in the air with no evidence of any type of loading assist type devices. Handwheels indicate the system is manually elevated and traversed. I cant spot anything which looks like a "Ring Laser Gyro/Inertial Nav Unit" mounted anywhere so that means "Glass and Iron" sights. Its not even a 52 cal tube which is one of the few saving graces of the truck mounted howitzer concept. So quite frankly this is a piece of garbage.

Regards

Arty
          Crowd Control?
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

A.E. Reply

"Not impressed. How the hell do they load it. Breech is about 8ft up in the air with no evidence of any type of loading assist type devices. Handwheels indicate the system is manually elevated and traversed. I cant spot anything which looks like a "Ring Laser Gyro/Inertial Nav Unit" mounted anywhere so that means "Glass and Iron" sights. Its not even a 52 cal tube which is one of the few saving graces of the truck mounted howitzer concept. So quite frankly this is a piece of garbage."

Nice off-the-cuff analysis. I learn something damned-near everytime you post. Thank you.
            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Yup, echoing S2 here.

Comment

Working...
              X