Pauline Hanson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pauline Hanson

Pauline Hanson got three years, as many would know.

This was unfair.

She defrauded the QLD electoral commission of over $500 000 in electoral funds.

At the same time a Tasmanian women went down for defrauding the social security system of $125 000, over a 25 year period. She was 86, normally grounds for excusal from a prison sentence, her social security cheque did not cover her needs. She was jailed for 2 months.

Hanson defrauded our electoral process. She illegally registered a party, those who thought they were members were deprived of a say in its function. The very fabric of our political system, democracy, was attacked in her actions. When she set up a 'fighting fund' so her abused but still loyal supporters could pay off her crime, she ripped that off as well.

Hanson got three years, for an offense that carrys a maximum of ten, for the commission of a morally heinious act. A tasmanian great grandmother was jailed when she ripped off 1/4 of that to feed herself.

Hanson got off light, I hope on appeal she gets the maximum and extra for wasting the time of our already clogged up legal system.

:fear One Nation...

Comment

Morally heinous? My oath mate, what are you smoking?

She made the minor mistake of thinking that paying members of the Pauline Hanson Supporters Group were members of One Nation. When the technical error was pointed out to her, she paid back the $500,000, somthing she shouldn't have had to do.

Do you have any idea how volatile the far-right is in Australia? Ever heard of Jack van Tongeran? Look him up. As soon as One Nation was formed, it attracted every right-wing extremist nutcase in the country. And they haven't gone anywhere.

If One Nation's policies were decided by a vote, it would have gotten nowhere. And ON voters obviously felt disenfranchised by the major parties, parties which you seem to think are more democratic.

'Pauline attacked democracy.' What a load of tripe. No one forced anyone to vote for her. If people didn't like that they couldn't help decide the party's policies, then they don't have to vote. Simple.

The Tasmanian woman you speak of... thousands of pensioners manage. Mind you, I think it is a pathetic amount of money they get, but that still doesn't excuse ripping off taxpayers.

Pauline gets three years when rapists and murderers get eight. I know what sort of crime I'd rather see cracked down on.
      SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

She's Pauline Pantsdown, right? I downloaded the songs...
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

yeah, the voice in the Pauline Pantsdown songs is the voice of Ms. Hanson.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

Am I the only one who has no idea what this guy is talking about?

Comment

Pauline Hanson is an Australian politician. She formed a right-wing party a couple of years ago, and caused the biggest splash on the Aus political scene since Chipp formed the Aus Democrats.

Basically, One Nation was an anti-immigration party. I won't go much further into it than that, suffice to say it was succesfull for a time.

Just do a google search on her name 'f you want to know more.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Ziska
                Pauline Hanson is an Australian politician. She formed a right-wing party a couple of years ago, and caused the biggest splash on the Aus political scene since Chipp formed the Aus Democrats.

Basically, One Nation was an anti-immigration party. I won't go much further into it than that, suffice to say it was succesfull for a time.

Just do a google search on her name 'f you want to know more.
                thanks for the clearification

Comment

no worries mate.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

What do you reckon of her policys, you know, all that 'aboriginals should go back to working for rations' and 'to solve our financial problems we should just print more money'?

Comment

Actually, I really like that second one...
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Well Aborigonals have shown they know how to handle money haven't they? Oh wait, NO THEY HAVEN'T!

Alcohol and drug abuse is rampant amongst Aborigonal communities. You would know this more than I would, living on the mainland.

They say they are too poor to afford food and healthcare... yet they can find the money to buy booze and drugs.

I'm a firm believer in people earning their place in society, and to be blunt, most aborigonals haven't. Why do they automatically deserve money, when they refuse to work?

I'll admit Pauline was pretty dodgy when it came to economic matters, but she did have a lot to say that needed to be said.

If a person is working, yet not earning enough money to support their family, then by all means the social safteynet should help out. If they are between jobs, or studying, or disabled, they should get help.

If they are choosing not to work, they can starve. I, and a lot of voters with me, are fed to the back teeth with the whining of the left over the 'poor' aborigonal. The Irish were treated like shit for hundreds of years. The Italians were pretty much completely unwanted when they came here. Yet they pulled their socks up, made the best of a bad thing, and look where they are now.

A slave is someone who waits to be set free. If Aborigonals want our respect, they can earn it like every other ethnic group that lives in Australia.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

Working...
                        X